Ge Money Bank - G E Money Bank harassing phone calls

G E Money Bank is irresponsibly harassing people that have never done business with them...We have never used G E Money Bank, Yet they have been harassing us by calling our phone at least 4 times a day. They start calling about 8 A M and call as late as 7 P M They have called before but are now calling every day including is a recording and there is no way to contact them to let them know we are not the persons they want to talk to...I would NEVER have anything to do with this company.

More Review Details

Helpful? 18 Yes 18 3 No 3
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1000482

Every 10 mins they call my phone with no message infact somehow they mess with my phone making it pick up like its been answered on my end resulting in an annoying busy signal. If i find out who is doing this i am going to beat them to one inch of thier life

Pissed Off GateKeeper

Jan 21 #934315 Buffalo, New York

Caleld over 20 times to my work today. they are not looking for anyone but want MY NAME- i refused to give it because i had answered with my company's name. i asked who he needed to speak to, and he said "you" i asked his name again and he gave me an obviously fake name (john cook) and i asked where he was calling from and it says "it doesn't matter" we went back and forth with me refusing to give my name, etc. i finally disconnected the call. He proceded to call back continually. i was on another call when he called back one of the times and a co worker got the call- he make a sexually innapropriate comment to her. she hung up and let me know what happened.
(little side note. i got a call on my cell phone from this number but when i went to answer they hung up- so i called to see who was calling me but i got a voice mail and hung up on them the same way they did me-especially since i have nothing with GE capital bank)
He proceded to call another 20-something times and i just would pick up and hang up- or transfer him into a fake voicemail account.
finally my boss had to get involved and call them. it s huge call center (no doubt in india) so basically the only thing we could do was block the number (which we did, but had to do through IT) and if they should call again (which he did) and my Boss answered and the guy asked for me, Boss said "no she is not available" and proceded to say over and over "please remove us form your list. threatened to call cnn and
... Show more

Nov 25, 2013 #747650 Fresno, California

:( GE Capital is horrible! They are calling at 8:05 every morning, 2 to 3 times a day, EVERY day, and I can't make them understand that they have the WRONG number!! No one lives here by that name! I have filed complaints with the Do Not Call registry, the FCC, the FTC, and just now with the Attorney General of my state. They generally hang up as soon as I start to say you have the wrong number so I cannot even ask them to take my number off. Rude people, Terrible company. Every number I block they start the next day with a new number. How awful are they to their clients when they are this miserable to a wrong number?? I'm tired of being woken up by this crappy excuse for a company!!

another pissed guy

Nov 13, 2013 #741963

if you keep pressing pound it will get you to a real person... however they dont do *** to help solve the issue
cant block the number because they just call from another line

Marseilles Wallace

Mar 01, 2013 #616487 Denver, Colorado

Call the number 8002927508, and when the robot asks you for numbers repeatedly say "no" or "I don't have one" and it will transfer you to someone who says can stop all of this *** when asked.

Apr 22, 2012 #469792

make it stop! :cry

Mar 10, 2012 #446204 West Liesenring, Pennsylvania

Since my phone was being connected (a call came in immediately) on 1/11/10, I have been called daily, weekly or monthly by this company. They attack you in spurts calling days in a row after they promise you they will stop. I have repeatedly informed them that we are not associated w/their debtor, that this has been our # for over 2 years, but they continue to wake us in the AM, and ruin our weekends. We are being harrassed for something that has nothing to do with us, and I think the previous commenter is correct, they are trying to bully people into paying other folks' debts just to get free of their attacks. We found out that our nightmare is over an Old Navy bill that was "not very much" money!?!?! I sent a letter to the P.O. Box in El Paso, TX (as instructed) and this continues. This morning I lost it, after being woken up for the second day in a row by them, and promised they would never call again and I finally screamed at the woman to leave us alone. She continued to speak over all my explanations and frustration. I will now waste my poor AG's time with a letter and phone call. I would NEVER do business with this organization. I will never buy G.E. appliances, I now loathe this company.

Sep 24, 2011 #349228

I told Ge last night to stop calling my house. They are looking for someone other than me but are trying to get me to pay the bill. I told them I was going to turn them in to the state attorneys office here in Maryland. They called here eight times yesterday. They were wanting me to pay a bill for a Walmart credit card. I do not have a Walmart credit card and never have. Well this morning they called again wanting me to pay for Pay Pal. I don't do Pay pal and told them this time I was turning them in. They said my name was common and that is why they were calling me. They are so full of ***. Turn these *** in if they are bothering you for no reason. I am.

Great way to get back

May 02, 2011 #281386

They call you at all times of the night and day with a recording (i.e. no human being at the other end). Do the same. If you have auto redial, this is a snap. For every call more than one a day (which is their legal limit), contact the FTC, but also call them back several hundred times, also (as per their practice) with no one on the other end. Perhaps they will get the idea that they can't continue to do this. Better yet, order some papdam from their Indian call center.

go there

Apr 22, 2011 #277623

thay are located in dekalb ga thay cant hang up on you in person plus thay think thay can do anything beacuse you dont know were to find them but when you tell them u know were to find them there attude changes alot please let others know were thay are when people start showing up on there doorstep maby then thay will know the people thay are *** off and making crazy can find them :eek

Bond family

Feb 19, 2011 #250839

We have never done any business with GE Money but they have been calling our house several times a day for the past two weeks. No messages were ever left so we blocked the number. Unfortunately, the phone still rings once every time they call. :(

Sep 27, 2010 #194687

G E Money bank is a fraud!!! I have had nothing but trouble with them, they claim a late pay when it was mailed 2 wks before due and then charged a late penalty, interest and a higher interest rate on a "loan" that was no interest etc if paid within 6 months. To make matters worse they sent the bill to the wrong person in a different state than mine and then refused to recognize their mistake.

Sep 27, 2010 #194541

very upsetting

written by domino  on 11/24/20

Nov 25, 2009 #89779

beware of ge money banks debt collector allied interstate,they say they will match you payment i was having problems with my payments they said they would match it 16$ for 16$ and well i made another 10$ payment so i made what i could 26$ it shows on the statement my 26$ payment and their 16 $ match a payment seperatley but was not added to it to equal 42$ and they still harrrased me for payments ,and those payments didnt even change the balance ,when they say they are matching your payment they only match on paper not on the balance,ALLIED FUNKY STATE ,AND GE FUNNY BANK, then they start tacking on new charges that were never there before ,that just means more money they are not going to get ,bunch of rip offs and half the time the camel jockeys speak english but dont understand the word ,work with me ,

Nov 23, 2009 #89341

GE MOney calls us constantly too even if we have paid them which we always do every month/ So I got sick of it and filed a formal complaint with the FTC, just go to their website and do the same. Creditors calling people should be illegal. It is pure harassment. Amd people that work for places like this are ***!

Nov 14, 2009 #86652

Count me in on the suit! Harrassing multiple phone calls, even though I am "up to date" on the ON account. I have filed a written request to stop the calls but they continue. I am filing a 2nd complaint with Federal Trade Commission. I will also contact OTC Office of Thrift Supervision as suggested. Scam company!

Nov 13, 2009 #86451

I have been receiving 6-7 phone calls a day! Ge is calling and they have a collections agency calling me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.