GE Money Bank - G E Money Bank harassing phone calls
G E Money Bank is irresponsibly harassing people that have never done business with them...We have never used G E Money Bank, Yet they have been harassing us by calling our phone at least 4 times a day. They start calling about 8 A M and call as late as 7 P M They have called before but are now calling every day including Sundays...it is a recording and there is no way to contact them to let them know we are not the persons they want to talk to...I would NEVER have anything to do with this company.d5b5254 review #161075
You may also like
- " I HAVE TAKEN TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2004 AND REPAID ALL EMI IN OCT 2005 ,THEY CHARGED FROM US RS. 250/- TO..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Cassandra, advertised as super sexy fun latina agreed price of 200 and another 200 for another girl, full service. So they arrive, not looking like their photos, which must be..."
- "I work with Chuck Dorfman, and I've watched him screw over people over and over with his smooth talking and bad accent. My conscience wouldn't let me sit back..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."