GE Money Bank - GE Capital Retail Bank

Dec 29, 2011
review #284937

Citi bank account were bought out by GE Money, who went to GE Capital Retail Bank!None of the above will work with you on credit card interest!

When you call to speak to customer service, you get some foreigner who can barely speaks English and they say we charge you $15.00 to make phone payment , or I don't know how to help you, you must call so in so, who is as foreign as the 1st guy>>>>>>> Why isn't the Goverment who wants to take charge of every thing taking CHARGE of these BANKS who are ripping people off!!

We need desperate help in the Capital from the TOP to the Bottom!!!Clean house and start over....

654e28b
Had an experience with GE Money Bank?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Sep 18, 2012

Linda - We'd like to speak with you regarding your concern and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the below information:

- Reference code DM 091812_pc_LindaStringfellow

For your security, please do not provide your account number in your email.

linda stringfellow

Sep 15, 2012

I have been a JCPenney customer for years, some how I got saddled with a mastercard from GECapital Retail Bank. My June statement said my reward points had been redeemed and I would be mailed a $10.00 certificate. In the past this was how the reward system worked. Not now , after three calls (lasting hours) to customer service/3months later, I have Not received the reward. And from the customer service people there WILL BE NO CERTIFICATE. I have been cheated/scammed. After years of holding this account...it will be terminated very soon if I don't find a human being in this establihment with one ounce of honesty. Why will you no longer honor your promises? I really don't understand why you will not fullfill that which is in print on my statements?

Consumer

Apr 12, 2012

Your company will not last long, the way your are dealing with us.

William Glover

Apr 12, 2012

I just bought a new home a went and applied for a GECRB Ashley Furniture card and was denied, are you kidding me. The reason was that I had to few retail accounts with balance and age of oldest account which by the way is four years with non late payments. I also paid of my car one year ago and have history of paid in full with no late payements. I was going to furnish my new three bedroom three bath home with this account and now I will not buy one more piece of Ashley Furniture ever. I also will be writing the Furniture Store CEO and let them know what kinda business that you all are running there. OH and also my girlfriend and I have a GEM Care card for our dental work done which was approved but after this I will be paying it off and cutting the card up and will not EVER GIVE YOU ANY OF MY BUSINESS AGAIN. R.GLOVER@YAHOO.COM My cdedit score is 724 and is higher than 45% of Americans today.

Mar 19, 2012

**Please reference DM 031912_pc_OW to expedite your inquiry**
Outraged Widow,
I apologize for the delay and frustration you have experienced. I'd like to speak with you to ensure you receive your refund immediately and address your concerns.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and contact phone number so we can connect.

Please do not include your account number in your email.

OutragedWidow

Mar 19, 2012

Same story. GE took an unauthorized payment from me in October of 2011. The account was closed and had a $14 credit, and they STILL took a payment - unauthorized. I have called, written letters, everything to resolve this issue. They stole money from my account and now I follow this ridiculous ritual of calling, sitting on hold for up to 30 minutes, and then being LIED to. The agent today told me the check would reach me in 5 to 7 days. This was the EXACT thing an agent told me on February 22. They lie over and over again and say there is no supervisor to talk to. I am dumbfounded that they are still in business.

tim williams

Mar 17, 2012

care credit should explain fully, that interest will have to be paid on the TOTAL loan amount, already paid amount too, if the balance is not paid by a certain date.

quad4life

Jan 23, 2012

I applied for an Amazon Card through GE Bank for reduction in price. I still haven't received my card. I can't believe these companies with good reviews and service would do business with GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK. :?

cookie159@aol.com

Jan 10, 2012

I've been getting the run around also from GE Capital Retail Bank. They refer me back to HHGregg. HHGregg can't seem to figure out what I owe on my HHGregg credit card. I want to pay it off but can't - Something is definitely wrong with this system. When I ever get this mess straightened out, I will never shop there again. They are incompetent morons.

Jan 10, 2012

RJ - We'd like to connect with you as well to assist. Please email gecapitalcares@ge.com with your contact information and DM 011012_pcRJ.

Jan 10, 2012

Kyle - We'd like to research your issue as well. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the below information:
- Reference code DM 011012_pcKyleChrisrensen

For your security, please do not provide your account number in your email.

RJ

Jan 09, 2012

:cry :( I was lied to by an Agent in your Ohio Call Center and no one can see her notes!!! In addition to being lied to I was told by the Account Manager who professed to be the last road to my escalation, that If I wanted to file a complaint, I needed to send it to a PO Box. By the way I have 15 years of Banking and find that it is dispicable that GE Capital Retain Bank runs their businees as underhanded as I was treated.

kyle chrisrensen

Jan 06, 2012

I will never finance anything through this company. if you will be taking on any real debt, I advise you find ANY other way to pay for it. their deferred interest promotions are impossible to live up to unless you plan on making morgage size payments each month. I hope no one gets caught in the interest trap that this company is. I will be doing anything I can to transfer this balance anywhere I can.

Jan 03, 2012

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Reference code DM 010312_pcAnon

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

×
You were reading a complaint about GE Money Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×