GE Money Bank - GE Capital Retail Bank
Citi bank account were bought out by GE Money, who went to GE Capital Retail Bank!None of the above will work with you on credit card interest!
When you call to speak to customer service, you get some foreigner who can barely speaks English and they say we charge you $15.00 to make phone payment , or I don't know how to help you, you must call so in so, who is as foreign as the 1st guy>>>>>>> Why isn't the Goverment who wants to take charge of every thing taking CHARGE of these BANKS who are ripping people off!!
We need desperate help in the Capital from the TOP to the Bottom!!!Clean house and start over....c2c232c
You may also like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."