Ge Money Bank - GE CareCredit
I made a payment two early after the close of the billing cycle.I didn't realize it but my payment was credited to the prior month and I was charged late charges for the current month.
I called and they said no problem - they refunded my late charges. I have been paying two weeks before the due date ever since. I don't open my statements because I pay my payment online and didn't realize that they were terminiating my promotion due to the late payment. I asked them to look at their records and see where I had called and why the payment was considered late.
They said it didn't matter why I was late, I had been warned on my statement that the promotion was ending. I asked her why then did they refund my late charges and asssure me everything was OK. She said we refund charges all the time. She asked me if I had any other questions.
I asked her would it make a difference. She said "It was just a yes or no question mam". Don't get pulled into their interest free promotions. If they can find any loop hole to get out of it they will.
By the way they terminated my promotion on 2/5/2010, so much for credit card reform.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "By the looks of the other reviews, it seems I'm lucky to have had my order arrive at all! In my experience, luckily, the delivery time was great. I ordered..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I was so shocked that the employees of the Pikeville KY , Springleaf Financial office would post comments on a public form such as Facebook about there customers, the post..."
- "I ordered a pillow cover as a birthday present on April 10th. After several weeks of not receiving a shipment confirmation email, i logged into the website to see my..."
- "If you are considering an MLB TV subscription, I urge you to reconsider. This is flat-out the worst product/service I've ever purchased in my 60 years on the planet. I've..."