Ge Money Bank - GE Money Bank JCPenney account
First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.
Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.
NOT GOOD BUSINESS
Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just
took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have had a commercial loan with US Bank since 1989. When we listed our building, we were told of the pre-pmt penalty but were promised they would waive..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "I ordered the blanket scary in November. What I ordered and what arrived are NOT even close to the same. In fact, what arrived was not the color scheme in..."
- "This is a looooonnnnnggg story, so I will shorten it as best I can: I purchased a Pandigital Novel eReader on 10/31/11. I was very happy with it until, in..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."