Ge Money Bank - GE Money Bank JCPenney account
First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.
Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.
NOT GOOD BUSINESS
Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just
took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA. I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment. I had to..."
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."