GE Money Bank - GE Money Bank JCPenney account
First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.
Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.
NOT GOOD BUSINESS
Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just
took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.f219586 review #161604
You may also like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "DO not use them please. they have people in another country so they can pay low wages for inapt people . they can do what they want with your credit..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."