Ge Money Bank - GE Money Bank JCPenney account
First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.
Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.
NOT GOOD BUSINESS
Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just
took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "OKAY JUST PRETEND I AM SCREAMING BECAUSE I AM SUPER MAD. FIRST OF ALL I ORDER SOMTHING WITH AMAZON PRIME WITH A HOLDAY IT SHOULD HAVE CAME YESTERDAY BUT IT..."
- "I received my weekly flyer in the mail advertising Dollar General had $2 Bath Towels. I received the flyer on Wednesday and been looking forward to Sunday to purchase this..."
- "hello im going to tell you about two young girls they are very sweet looking and they are very easy to fall for. they scammed 3 elderly woman 2 woman..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "Kids purchased a product for their Mum for Mothers day which fell apart after just 1 day of wearing and locket now lost as it fell off bracelet. On the..."
- "I ordered the free trial and was supposed to only pay for shipping. Well that was a lie cause that same day of putting my order in the took $128.00..."