GE Money Bank - GE Money Bank JCPenney account

First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.

Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.

NOT GOOD BUSINESS

Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just

took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.

c3468d1 review #161604
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments5 Report
Had an experience with GE Money Bank?  Submit review about this company
JAVIER RAMOS

Mar 29, 2011

MUCHO CUIDADO *** ESTE BANCO SON UNOS LADRONES *** LAS TARJETAS DE CREDITO .

Thumper1279

Jul 21, 2010

I have a NEW JCpenny GE Card that i just got and i tried to apply first for Target and Dillards and Macy wich ithink also use GE Money Bank
and they all declined me then JCPenny gave me there GE Money Bank Credit card for the store
started me with a low 200 limit

im kind of confused why they refused me for the other store cards first and then gave me a JCpenny card wich i dont even need never shop there only reason i applied for it was to posibly be able to get dad somehting nice for fathers day

CREDITCHECKER

Jul 11, 2010

What your saying is so not true! LOL Pay your bills on time.. look on your statements... they only changed the due date bc they now make payments every 23 days after the bulling cycles and all you have to do is call JCPenney customer service to have your due date chaanged. They closed your account bc your probably didnt pay your bills.

REMEMBER, THIS IS A SYSTEM PUTTING A LATE FEE ON YOUR ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO GREY AREA FOR IT. OH OKAY MR BC YOU'VE BEEN WITH US FOR 20 YEARS LETS JUST NOT CHARGE HIS A LATE FEE.. NO!!! SYSTEMS CANT DO THAT. YOU NEED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ASK IF IT CAN BE REMOVED.

GEEEZZZ PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP BLAMMING COMPANIES FOR YOUR OWN FAULTS.

Linda

Apr 19, 2010 Waterford, Ontario

:( Closed my ALL my GE money accouts. They are keep lowering my credit limit. I have been making more than my amount due. Hate them..

harlanc

Dec 21, 2009

need info on ge and jcpennines credit card activities. have retained attorny.

send info to harlanc@hotmail.com

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.