Ge Money Bank - GE Money Bank JCPenney account
First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.
Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.
NOT GOOD BUSINESS
Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just
took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.review #161604
You may also like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "RAJA CHAKRAPANI: PITTSBURGH,PA DOCTOR ARRESTED FOR INAPPROPRIATELY TOUCHING FEMALE PATIENTS DURING EXAMINATIONS, REPORT SAYS 8/12/2013 Raja Chakrapani, 59, has been released from jail upon modified bond conditionsthe Allegheny County police..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."
- "We have brought a natuzzi sofa from furniture village in milton keynes u.k this will be our 4th replacement the other 3 have been a totally shocking ie shaggy leather..."
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."