I made 3 payments in one month to pay off my account.My statement showed no payment was due when it came in.
I had a tragedy happen in my life that month and did not make a payment. I knew I had a 30.00 balance on my account and would pay it off the next month. I went to go make my payment and they had charged me a 28.00 late payment fee. I contacted the company and they say they do not allow pre- payments.
Care Credit Card is not a bargin and I recommend for people to go without than to deal with these scam artist.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Care Credit
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "I was completely happy with my nearly $2000 purchase of a mattress/boxspring/platform bed set from Bob's Discount Furniture. However, after a year of allergy/respiratory issues, my physician suggested my bedroom..."
- "I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club,..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and..."