Ge Money Bank - GE MONEY - CARE CREDIT CARD
I made 3 payments in one month to pay off my account.My statement showed no payment was due when it came in.
I had a tragedy happen in my life that month and did not make a payment. I knew I had a 30.00 balance on my account and would pay it off the next month. I went to go make my payment and they had charged me a 28.00 late payment fee. I contacted the company and they say they do not allow pre- payments.
Care Credit Card is not a bargin and I recommend for people to go without than to deal with these scam artist.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."
- "I was completely happy with my nearly $2000 purchase of a mattress/boxspring/platform bed set from Bob's Discount Furniture. However, after a year of allergy/respiratory issues, my physician suggested my bedroom..."
- "This the 3rd straight year that my has been in horrible condition thanks to Trugreen. That promised May last spring to resod my entire yard to make things right. Here..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- " Was at Bahama breeze Las Vegas table 201 Britney was the waitress the Hughes Center or service I ever had waited couldn't get a refill And asked..."