Ge Money Bank - GE MONEY - CARE CREDIT CARD
I made 3 payments in one month to pay off my account.My statement showed no payment was due when it came in.
I had a tragedy happen in my life that month and did not make a payment. I knew I had a 30.00 balance on my account and would pay it off the next month. I went to go make my payment and they had charged me a 28.00 late payment fee. I contacted the company and they say they do not allow pre- payments.
Care Credit Card is not a bargin and I recommend for people to go without than to deal with these scam artist.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..."
- "Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I was completely happy with my nearly $2000 purchase of a mattress/boxspring/platform bed set from Bob's Discount Furniture. However, after a year of allergy/respiratory issues, my physician suggested my bedroom..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."