Calle Mendez Núñez, 64, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

00448447745304 576104 36069801 22 Please make sure you did not misplace any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny you access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tied of poor condition of living over here as a refugee camp this refugee camp is just like one living in the *** but since we come in contact i know that it will soon come to an end . I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their contact stated above resident permit .I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.

Review about: Ge Money Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments