Show reviews that mention
credit account card payment money credit card bank people phone payments
Filter review

Ge Money Bank - Lock Card Doing Tax refund

I don't believe the government would stand by and approve a company to freeze funds coming from the government. If they direct deposit fund to account, who are you to then freeze the account. As if you are the FBI. I don't see how the WalmartMoneyCard System have the power to do that. And use the reason for security. After the IRS has done their deposit. They are getting away with things and people are standing around like its ok. This is wrong. GE Money Bank need to be investigated by the government. They freeze tax every year. For their purpose. You are not inform that they would do this.

Ge Money Bank - MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED

MY NAME IS CATALINA GUERRA RAMIREZ,I AM A 68 YEAR LADY WITH VERY GOOD CREDIT, MY IDENTETY WAS STOLEN AND SOMEONE USED MY GE MONEY CREDIT CARD WITH BRADSMART.... I FILED A DISPUTE AND INSTEAD OFF SENDING ME A LETTER THEY SEND ME RIGHT INTO A COLLECTION AGENCY I WILL PUT A LAWYER BECUASE THIS IS NOT RIGHT... 7864861807 I WANT TO BE CONTACTED MY THE MANAGER AND I WANT THIS DISPUTE RESOLVED, I HAVE A POLICE REPORT AND EVERYTHING......... I CANT BELEAVE THIS COMPANY WOULD TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS... I HAVE SEVEN MORE CREDIT CARDS AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT TREATED ME WITH DISRISPECT
Eoghan

Believe it they do. Now they go by the name Synchrony Bank no more GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank or GE Capital Retail Bank.

Check out the clip on You Tube here you can see actual comments made by an employee that works for these Crooks! Just put in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal look for the Green Snakes.

You can also see actual documents on this website Pissed Consumer they are review numbers 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478. You can also go to Rip-Off Report number 1140625 to see the actual comments made by this Employee.

GE Money Bank Raised payment

So I have a paypal smart connect account with GE money bank, not only did I not have the knowledge that I had even opened one of these, but I didn;t figure it out three months later on down the road that I even had a payment due. Now because they're system wasn't accepting my payment whenever I first tried, it was late because of this glitch and now they want an extra ten dollars every month because of this. When I called them they gave me the run around for twenty minutes and when I asked to speak to a supervisor they just kept me on hold for an extra thrirty minutes. I knew the supervisor was there and not busy because my first called was answered within minutes. I have had several problems with this institution, nothing but a bunch of low life ***.
Eoghan

If GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal were truly sorry the same thing would not happen yet it does. It does under the name GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank which now goes by the name Synchrony Bank.

It is the fourth name change. Go check out the You Tube clip I made with what one of their Employee's put in several "Rebuttals" on Rip-Off Report number 140625. You can also see actual documents on this website Pissed Consumer Review numbers 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478. They have never fixed the problem they just keep changing names.

Even this new name Synchrony Bank has judgments against them. What a joke!

Ge Money Bank - Paypal smart connect screwed me

So I opened up a paypal account and apparently in automatically signed me up for a paypal smart connect without even notifying me. Three months later after making several purchases making sure that it was coming out of my bank account I had on file, GE Money Bank sent me a statement saying I owed them $330. I called customer service and told them my situation. I got transfered to six different people telling me that they had established a line of credit without my knowledge telling me I had signed some magical document, on the internet mind you, authorizing them to give me a 400 dollar credit limit. I spoke to a manager, pleaded my case, but in the end all I got told is that I had to pay it back no matter what. So now Im stuck paying for $300 that I didnt spend and noone seems to be doing anything about it. Somebody needs to stop this bank from screwing people over. I've read several reviews on google on how they have done the same thing to thousands of other people.
Eoghan

I noticed at the bottom of this post that these Crooks want to make things right. Well, don't hold your breath.

If this bank & this credit card wanted to make things right it would not keep happening yet it does under every single name change they have had. Now Synchrony Bank is the new name they go by even this new name has judgments against them. They don't care if they did it would not keep happening. They never credit my account with overpayments where they go is beyond me.

If you would like to see just what they think of customers who post on sites such as Pissed Consumer & Rip-Off Report go to You Tube put in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal look for the Green Snakes. These are actual statements made by an Employee of theirs. You can see how happy the Employee is in this clip.

You can see actual documents on this site Pissed Consumer Review Numbers 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478. To see the several "Rebuttals" you can go to Rip-Off Report Number 1140625

GECapitalCares Jan 23

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 012314_pc_OcalaFL**

Really check this out

@PissedConsumer824365

Please stop with the lies here. If you cared it would not keep happening.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 012314_pc_OcalaFL**

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number.

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

GE Capital

@Nicole

How do you Crooks sleep at night? Give it a rest if you cared it would not continue to happen!!!!!!

View more comments (4)

Ge Money Bank - Beyond pissed

I have gotten calls from these people multiple times over the past year. About once a week maybe 2 weeks. Every time the person asks for a girl named Jamie, whom I've never met. I've told them to stop calling, take my number off of their list. They say ok and then what do u know a wk or so later they call again. And always from a different number. But today was the LAST straw! Beginning at 11:30 this morning they started calling. It is now 6:45 and so far I have received 36 calls! 36 calls from 21 different numbers in the last 7 hours or so. Most of the time ive ignored. A couple times I answered and told them to stop, said I was reporting them. And its the same guy EVERY SINGLE TIME. I asked for the company he was with and he said GE money Bank. And that I was approved for a $3,500 Loan. Does anyone know what I can do to stop this? I called the Attorney Generals office they transferred me to a number and I talked to a woman and filed a complaint but still keep getting these calls.

Get a loud airhorn.Everytime they call blast it into the phone.Repeat with each call.

Ge Money Bank Loan

Ge Money Bank - No Notice

Got switched from Sam's Club credit to GE Money Discover Card without any options. After charging on the new card, I never got any notices about when the payment was due. When I remembered to check on my own, I set up the payment for the due date stated on the site. A week later, they e-mailed me stating that I was late, I owed penalties, and my credit rating may be impacted. WTF? Where the heck was that e-mail stating my original payment due date? Of course, there is no method to reply to the e-mail I received, and who has time to sit on hold for and being transferred from CSR to CSR for hours on end.
ID
#461902 Review #461902 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Ge Money Bank - Absolutely the worst bank I have ever used.

As I walked into the Kawasaki dealer, I was excited. This was to be my new transportation and a fun one at that. We went through the paperwork and all was going well until I was hit with a crazy high interest rate from the bank. My credit is very good and the rate should have been much lower. But, I was stuck. GE was the only one the dealer would use. After eating my discontent I got my motorcycle. Since then I realized the appalling mistake I made. GE is the only bank I know of to not allow any online services for loans. I mean none what so ever. To setup auto pay you have to go to your bank and try to get them to put all your information on paper with their letterhead or GE will not take it. You can call in your payments, but they hit you with a large fee. If you send a payment but it gets delayed in the mailing they hit you instantly with a fee almost a quarter of your payment then they call you early in the morning to say well that's on you. I checked with another bank to buy the loan out and switch to them, my interest will be a quarter of what GE is using to rip me off. Never, ever use this company. They are money hungry and create the worst possible customer experience.
Nicole

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 111513_csc_StephenB**

Stephen,

We responded to your post on another site; however, wanted to ensure you saw our outreach. I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

GE Capital

@Nicole

To GE CaptialCares,

If you cared then why do you continue your "Illegal Activities"? Why do you continue to get judgements against you for the same thing since 1994 or 1997 when you started this Crooked Corrupt Bank?

Giving people more money then they want in my opinion to get them to go away I belive this is how you have managed to get away with all these "Illegal Activities" & it has finally caught up to you. If you really cared it would not continue to happen!!!!!!!!! So give your "I Cares" a rest & stop lying to people. This is what I think about your new name change go to you tube put this link in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk if that doesn't work put in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal & look for the GREEN SNAKES!!!!!!Also with this new name you may have a few problems with this part of the definition

******"Synchrony in the dictionary means: """""""The duo's gravity puts them in a synchronous orbit, which means they face each other with the same side all the time.""""""""

This last definition is going to be quite difficult you need to have one. All the people that give fake names have no names make up names forgot their real name because they have been giving out a fake one for so long they forgot it. Well, maybe not like I said you need one of these.

How do you sleep at night?

Oh, that's right your a computer & the computer is the one that sends "Regards Nicole" & the little cartoon man at the end of some posts. Geez, how did I miss that?

View more comments (1)
Ge Money Bank Loan

Ge Money Bank - Scammed by ge

I opened a paypal account and linked my bank account to it. I made a couple purchases, which went smoothly. Two months later on I get a letter in the mail saying I owe 300 dollars to paypal smart connect. I never signed up for a line of credit nor did I authorize this smart connect thing to be put on my account I didn't even know I had it. I called ge and all I got was argument after argument and now I'm still having to pay the bill. I even asked the supervisor I wanted to speak with someone higher, he said they would call me back and a month later I still haven't heard anything. I'm pissed. I would love to file a lawsuit if I knew how to get one started.
Eoghan

This bank GE Money Bank became GE Capital Retail Bank then became GE Capital Retail Money Bank & now they are changing to Synchrony Bank. This company along with Pay Pal are the most corrupt corporations I have ever seen & dealt with.

If these two corporations really meant what they say to customers who complain it would not keep happening. Each one of these names has judgments against them & lawsuits & awards for there "Criminal Activity" I believe one of the judgments against them called it "Dark Crimes". You can go online & put these names in & you won't be disappointed. The problem is that the judgments against them are only in the millions.

To Corrupt Corporations like this that is just pocket change. They need to be fined in the Billions because that is what they have accumulated in their "Criminal Activities" since they were created in 1997? I believe.

If you look at the definition for this new name Synchrony in the dictionary you will find that it fits all the other names they have had.

""""""Normally, brain activity is synchronous across this circuit's three regions""""" I think they chose this name for this last definition of the word. The names changed GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Money Bank are the three regions.

There apologies are empty & shallow & they always want to give you more money yet they never fix the problem it just continues. If you take all the one cent two cents etc.

of overpayments by myself & other consumers that would add up to Billions of dollars illegally obtained. They have NEVER PUT ANY OVERPAYMENTS THAT I HAVE MADE on my statements it just disappears. They have this "Phantom" that shows up when they can't explain things & if I were this "Phantom" I would ask for some serious overtime be paid for all the "Overtime" that this "Phantom" has accumulated & it can do anything they want the "Phantom" to do. If you would like to go see a clip about three minutes long on You Tube just put in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal or look for the green snakes.

You can also go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk You can see actual documents on this site Pissed Consumer review numbers 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478. The clip is about what an employee that works for these "Evil Corporations" & his her or "Its" rebuttals to a post I made on Rip-Off Report that report number is 1140625. This is from an "Employee" & what they GE think about people who post complaints on sites such as these. Even the United States Postal Service is badmouthed.

I really want people to go to prison for what they have done & continue to do to the consumer! I believe this is the first time that the United States Postal Inspector is involved. When you read what this Employee states you can see why they are involved. You don't use the United States Postal Service to defraud the consumer or anything or anyone.

The stores that have this bank as the bank for their credit cards they are just as guilty they get a piece of the action regardless. The companies to this day as far as I know have never done anything to make what is going on right so they are just as "Crooked"!!!!

They by no means are saints not one bit! It is all about that mean green almighty dollar!

Loss

Ge Money Bank - My dying 7 year old's life was treated as a joke by a supervisor named Sam

WORST DAY EVER! I just dealt with THEE WORST supervisor I've ever experienced in my entire life! She lied to me about there not being a corporate number because she didn't want me to tell about her numerous other lies. Then when I told her the call was being recorded, she said they just couldn't transfer to corporate today. What she didn't know is that we had been told numerous lies and discrepancies from several people in her company previously and we had contacted an atty who wanted a file of this. The call with all her lies and back peddling was recorded. We already had the corporate number, we just needed record of yet another representative lying saying their was no corporate number. This supervisor's name was either Sam or Pam. My daughter is dying with Leukemia with one month to live. There was a triple transaction on my card from a merchant that I normally pay ONCE, every week. They could clearly see this was a mistake. We couldn't afford to wait for the transaction to post because the money was needed to get her home. She told me that I would have to wait until the 19th. She kept lying, saying corporate wasn't taking calls today and she could not transfer my call or provide me with the number. She said the only thing she could do was request a call back from corporate for me. I AM LIVID! How could someone be so heartless. My daughter was given one month to live and they would allow her to spend her time left with her family. I needed that money to bring her home with us! This woman could care less! She continued to talk over me and ignore me. I've never been treated so bad in my life! I made sure I recorded her telling me she COULD NOT transfer me to corporate and that they WERE NOT taking calls today. After I had her clarify this, I got right off the phone and dialed 866-652-4611. This is the corporate number that is EVERYWHERE online, yet the supervisor said she could not give me this number or transfer me to this number. I want EVERYONE to know what kind of people are working in this company! I know the calls are recorded and I need someone in charge to hear this phone call. I will be allowing the media to hear this call as well. The way she almost mocked me and my daughter's situation as I cried, telling her my baby was dying and I needed to know my options for retrieving my money was traumatizing! I never knew people like this existed. She refused to assist me in any way. The situation was resolved in about five minutes after I spoke with a corporate supervisor who appeared as angel compared to her. I need this to be heard. I have been working in Customer Service for 15 years. There are some people who are there because they have a heart and strong desire to help people. Others like P/Sam are just there to collect a check and don't care about anyone's personal problems! She doesn't deserve to be in customer service and I won't stop until she no longer is! This is wrong and everyone will know the name and face of the person who thought it would be cool to deny the mother of a dying 7 year old the assistance in getting her little girl home to spend what very well, may be her last holiday with her family! How cruel! I'm still crying, even though the issue was resolved by someone else. I just can't believe she treated me this way! Something WILL be done! Mark my words! There's this thing called empathy and compassion, I don't care if you're having a *** day, some things should just be in your DNA. Supervisor Pam or Sam whatever her name is, lacks this trait! If anyone of importance sees this, I can be contacted at friendsofhailey@gmail.com
Ge Money Bank Customer Care
Loss

Ge Money Bank - "This information does not match our records."

Prior to the website change a few years ago, I was able to pay my account online. Since then, I have been relying on paper statements because using the same login info no longer works. Trying to re-register, asking for a new password, asking for a user name reminder--all of it gets an error message. The message is "The information does not match our records. Please call...." I know my birthday, my social and my account number. I used my same login from years past. And when I call, I am told that I have to pay $15 to speak to a rep! And there is NO WAY to contact them via email. I have even tried the "GEcares" avenue. It's ***. ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?????? So now what is going to happen is I am going to complain to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau to report deceptive practices on the part of GE Capital.