Ge Money Bank - Did not send my title to my jet ski after I paid it off

Atlanta, Georgia 2 comments
Interest Rate

This was in my husband's name which they would not talk to me so they sent me the papers for him to sign saying okay to talk to me as he was being shipped overseas to fight for our country. I called and they still not talk to me and gave me a bunch of phone numbers and went from one to another, I probably to 6 people in one day they were telling they have no paperwork saying it was okay to talk to me when one person actually did but then when I would call back, they could not find anything.

These place was the worst ever get anything done or get what is ours sent to us. To this day, they still have my title and it has been paid off since 2010.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being treated like i did not count. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ge money bank customer care. Ge Money Bank needs to "i just want my title" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge money bank customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Money Bank.

Comments

I am having trouble in 2017. My 4 wheeler was paid off in 2010 and I asked to get a lein release and whoever took over ge money bank said they sold my loan.

There's no loan to sell. They are irritating me.

Same issue here! Jet Skis included.

Did you ever get this resolved and if so, how'd you do it?? I just bought this domain: http://GEMoneyBank.us and I forwarded it to this blog to warn people!

Ge Money Bank - Vanilla Visa Prepaid Card Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments

I was approved for $3000 and I had to purchase the Prepaid Visa Vanilla Card. Bought it then said it was the wrong amount so I had to buy another & they said that card did not activate.

Well I called about the card & it was activated so I called Alec back up & he took the card number then he calls me back & says I couldn't use that card because it was 4 days late. So he tells me to get another and I get it I call him back with the number on the card. He says he would get back with me in about 25 minutes to 45 minutes and my money would be in there. Well I called him back & he gave me a phone number for his manager and he tells me that I needed to go to the store and buy an Apple ITunes card for $100 and the would put money towards it and then my money would be deposited in my checking account tonight.

So I hope that these 2 guys will be caught. And now that they have my checking account number I'm gonna have to go to the bank and close that account out and open up a new one.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ge Money Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Ge Money Bank to other companies on our site.

Ge Money Bank Loan Review from Cleveland, Ohio

Cleveland, Ohio 1 comment
Interest Rate

So Today I was approved for a loan ... But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back ..

Sounds fishy yes then not only that I had to provide my online banking username and passcode then it locked me out so I called customer service they said I had to come into the bank and talk to the clerks in the morning but The (Man on the phone Sounds Arabian ) said to call him at 730 to do the money gram But my bank thinks it's fraud . I WANNA KNOW WHO HAS ACTUALLY GOT A LONE OVER 10,000???

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ge Money Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Money Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Money Bank and ge money bank loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1202735

Got same call today!!!

Ge Money Bank Loan Review from Waltham, Massachusetts

Waltham, Massachusetts 3 comments

I received a phone call fron ge that i was approve for a 5000 dollras loan and everything ready to go but need me to by an apple i tunes card and tp put $100 and they would deposit within 15 mins. So i did to only find out after that i needed to take up insurance in case i lost my job and couldn't make payments.

Mind you none of this information was told to me prior to anything. I esplained that i didn't reallly have it and it was because of a family emergency that i sought out a loan. In good faith i got another itunes crad then i was put on hold to could wire the money. Once he returned he told me i was qualified for this free 600 dollars from the government and that the transfer would be deposited shortly.

When he returned on the line to tell i nedd to pay tax on the amount im getting yo get another catd for 360 something i was then really furious and demmended my money back. But i realized it was too late and was scammed for 296 dollars of my hard earned money. A single mom.

I hope these criminal are caught and punished. One was shawn wilson and the other one was alex 941 444 6482

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ge money bank loan. Ge Money Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge money bank loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Money Bank.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1213818

they tried to get me telling me I got the loan but had to pay for insurance incase if lost job just because I ask qwestion about that he got mad and said he will deny loan they got me for 158 dollars something need to be done about that they really lucky the live in india.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1206180

The same thing happened to me but the paid my credit card bill because they said it would boost my credit score and then they called and stated I needed to return the funds to get the loan I sent the money back and the funds were charged back and my credit card acct was closed due to the fraudulent payment

I too was just told by and Alex Jones 941-444-6482 that I was approved for a $5000 loan. Wanted $100 in advance as a so called good faith because he stated that my credit score was low.

That bull ***. Like I told him if I had $100 I wouldn't be trying to get a loan to pay off some medical bill and car repairs. I would invest that $100 into the bills I have. What I was going to do was take the $5000 and pay medical bills, car repairs and put the other aside.

Yes I feel it's a scam. I feel bad for the above person that was out of almost 300 dollars.

Ge Money Bank Banking Service Review

North Wales, Pennsylvania 0 comments

I called for an hour trying to use the same info I have used for the past who knows how long..and now all the sudden it's different..it's the same numbers since I had my account..I will not pay anymore..I will put money in an escrow account and when we go to court I will have my phone statements..then you can pull the phone conversations. And then on top of it you want to ask me for my whole social security number..your out of your minds

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

GE MONEY BANK?

Radcliffe, Iowa 0 comments

I have never heard of them and yet here they are on my credit report??No clue who they are. But they are another dispute on my credit report that I have to concern myself over now...Who are these fools, How did they get on my credit report? But my report says absolutely nothing as far as who they even are, why the are on my account, what they say I owe them for... Ok, 100 word complaint about trying to figure out who they even are.. Maybe we can cut that minimum down to, oh I don't know, 50 or so? Its taking me forever to write these out...

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. The most disappointing about other product at Ge Money Bank was are on my credit report but i have no clue who they are Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Ge Money Bank - Review in Banks category from Hamilton, Alabama

Hamilton, Alabama 0 comments

I had a judgment settled on January 21,2014 an g e money bank still has not tuck it off my credit

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of other product. Ge Money Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Money Bank.

Ge Money Bank Personal Loan Review from Blairsville, Georgia

Blairsville, Georgia 3 comments
1.8
Additional Fees

Was told I was approved for a loan of 5000. And had to send them $155.00 in order to receive the money on my card.

I sent them $100.00 and ws told I would still get the loan. I was instructed to wait for 20 minutes for the money to be added to my account. After the twenty minutes I called back to learn that I would have to send an additional 100.00. I didn't agree to this and asked for a refund of the $100.00 that I sent and was told that I would have to wait for 3 hrs for the money to be refunded.

And im still waiting.

I spoke to shawn watson..we all know that isnt his real name though dont we??? Such a scam...is there any thing we can do to get our money back?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ge money bank personal loan. Ge Money Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge money bank personal loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Money Bank.

Largo, Florida, United States #1080336

So this GE capital loan company called asking if I wanted a loan. He stated that I was approved for 5000.

I told him that I did not need a loan. He asked if I was rich and if I had a lot of money. I told him that I just didnt need a loan. He said that if I didnt need a loan, then could he personally borrow some money.

He started talking about having medical problems and so forth. My husband took over the conversation and the man still insisted we send him money through a money gram to help him with his medical issues. This is a scam. They were foreigners who were calling.

The phone number they are calling from is 941-315-2627, 518-328-8312, 941-495-1127.

He had a brother with him that was also trying to sell the medical story. Please be aware.

Is there anything that you can to get your money back? I had the same thing happen to me but with a different company (I use the word company very loosely). I had $280 taken from me.

to Anonymous #1127487

I had the same thing happen to me about 2 months ago. The man was a foreigner and started he was approving me for $2000.

I had just made a big move from one state to another with my own money and funds were tight. The man said all I had to do was verify my account information and the money would be in my account in 1 hour. Well long story short they deposited $999 in my account within a few minutes. I had $500 in my bank a account.

About an hour later I was awakened by a phone call from my bank stated that there had been a fraudulent transaction on my account and they were freezing my account. I had no money and was unable to get to any of my money until the Monday due to it being the weekend. I was devastated. I called the number of the loan place and let the guy have it and the guy stated that it was my fault for giving him my information.

I got even more livid. He hung up on me and I called back. The guy had someone else answer the phone who I told I was contacting my lawyer about this scam. He told me he was going to sue my bank.

I laughed at him as he was getting more nervous by the minute. Anyway, no I didn't get my money back and unfortunately my account was closed, but I got my $500 I already had in the bank.

Ge Money Bank - Simple Review #1442348164

Port Saint Joe, Florida 0 comments

YES I SENT 300$ N THEY SAY I NEED TO SEND 200$ MORE FOR TAXES ON THE LOAN DONT THINK SO IM NOT STUIPD AGAIN N SHERIFF DEP IS HADLING THE SCAM N THEY GONNA PRESS CHARGES AS SOON AS THEY GET DONE INCISTAGATING .SORRY COMPANY ...

Review about: Ge Money Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ge Money Bank Online Banking Review from Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments
Interest Rate

This is a scam I sent them $250.00 for insurance then sent them $ 150.00 for transfer fee to only be scammed out of $400.00 dollars. The names of the people I talked with are Tonya Brown, Rodrick Rydolph, Don Nelson, David Maxwell, Kevin Patterson, and Brad Petterson. These people are a joke and out to get money from everyone they can no matter what, they need to be closed down and put in jail for scamming people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ge money bank online banking. Ge Money Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge money bank online banking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Money Bank.