No statement for 11 months and then when I finally did receive a statement, they had added high interest and late fees and charge was almost double of original purchase!!!! I didn't even know who GE Money Bank was because Pearle Vision never told me that the bill would come from GE Money Bank.

Screwed up all the way around!!!!! I also received a letter from them saying my account was overdue!

I am waiting for a statement with the original amount I paid and until then, I won't pay anything. I will never do business with Pearl Vision again

Comments

the same thing happen to me.i never receive a statement from ge money bank.a year latter,now i receive a notification from a colecting company asking for a payment for $127. original was some $20.

call ge,nobody knows,what happen?

or what can i do. the only thing is to pay so not to damage my credit which is excelent.