Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This was in my husband's name which they would not talk to me so they sent me the papers for him to sign saying okay to talk to me as he was being shipped overseas to fight for our country.I called and they still not talk to me and gave me a bunch of phone numbers and went from one to another, I probably to 6 people in one day they were telling they have no paperwork saying it was okay to talk to me when one person actually did but then when I would call back, they could not find anything.

These place was the worst ever get anything done or get what is ours sent to us.To this day, they still have my title and it has been paid off since 2010.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being treated like i did not count. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ge money bank customer care. Ge Money Bank needs to "i just want my title" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge money bank customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Money Bank.

I am having trouble in 2017.My 4 wheeler was paid off in 2010 and I asked to get a lein release and whoever took over ge money bank said they sold my loan.

There's no loan to sell.They are irritating me.

Same issue here!Jet Skis included.

Did you ever get this resolved and if so, how'd you do it??I just bought this domain: and I forwarded it to this blog to warn people!