I applied for an application in my husbands name and when it came to verify identity it asked about a family member owning property in a state.Well there are two family members with that name , one is dead and the other never owned anything.

Denied! So I applied, both my husband and I have awsome credit by the way. When it came to verification it asked when I became owner of my house, wrong dates and then last option was I was never owner of this property. OK, So none of the answers are correct , meaning there is no right answer available- DENIED!

I called to find out where the *** they are getting these verification questions and was told through public records NOT credit bureau's!Well public records are known for false information and a there can be a thousand people with your family member names.

End result, both our credit scores will be hit for these applications and I am royally pissed off!!

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

Danville, California, United States #743130

Want to see just how corrupt they are and how they put the screws to you. Go to other complaints Crook-A-Titus" "***-Titus" "The Dicease is spreading along with other horror stories. File complaints with the DFI, The OCC, The Attorney General's Office, The State Department of Banking and make it as public as possible so other people can be warned of slime like this.

to ***ed Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #743335

thanks for the info. I believe it's getting worse.