MY NAME IS RICKEY LEAN STINSON, AND I RECIEVE A LETTER FOR A CHEVRON AND TEXACO I HAVE NEVER HAD A CREDIT CARD WITH THESE COMPANY IT HAD BEEN OVER 21 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD THIS CREDIT CARD AND I DON'T KNOW A GE MONEY BANK AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GET THIS INFORMATION AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER THAT IS ON THAT ACCOUNT. I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU ALL SEND ME SOMETHING THAT I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, IF THIS IS A ID THEFT, I WILL SUE YOU ALL.

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

GECapitalCares

Rickey - I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties with this account. Someone from our escalated support team will be contacting you shortly to assist.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money

Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Ge Money Bank - Review in Banks category from Hamilton, Alabama Ge Money Bank "I had a judgment settled on January 21,2014 an g e money bank still has not tuck it off my credit..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Winnebago 2017 Forza Winnebago Industries "I purchased this unit brand new in April 2017.From the moment we took delivery there were several issues. The first trip home the basement doors swung open. The next item..." Read more Bluehost.com -Such worst retarded hosting and service ever! Bluehost "I took cloud hosting plan from them, as they told its very fast and has very reliable server too. Every 30 mins the server goes down, upload speed was very..." Read more Amazon India is a Fraud Amazon "This is regarding my order on Amazon India. I live in Seattle, USA and had used Amazon.in to send a gift of two watches for my parents. My dad who..." Read more Klemmer And Associates - Klemmer and Asscociates Facilitators Review Klemmer And Associates "IS D.Scott Pullan "stretching" the truth about his work history? A real business person will pick trainers that are accomplished, practice what is in the seminars, and have relevance and..." Read more