I opened an account at Haverty's Furniture later found out that my payments needs to go to GE Money.....Not a problem.

I've made my payments on time never late. Went on line to pay my bill in December, and my payment went from $64.00 to $118.00.... So I called, was told that I was on a promotional offer for 18 months. I didn't remember, but okay!!

January comes and my payment is know $172.00... I call again. I have spoken to at least 7 different people and I felt like I was talking to the wall... Found out my interest rate is at 29.99%.

Again I called trying to lower the interest, another wall, the answer" sorry we are unable to lower the interest" I asked why " we don't sorry nothing we can do". I again called maybe somebody can help. Same answer nothing we can do. I told the customer person that I'm not able to pay that much....

I have a sick child and we've been dealing with some issues not sure if my baby will make it every day her eyes open is a good day.... I was told by a manager that we can't help you!!!!! Never use this company!!!!

My child can Die but all this company wants is a payment.WOW!!

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

dklisiak

What ever you do do not have any dealings with Synchrony Bank that is the new name that GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank have changed there name to.You should also not open any credit cards that use either of these several names yet the same bank they are just as guilty as this bank.

You can go to Rip-Off Report #1140625 you will see where an "Employee" has stated in a "Rebuttal" what accounts they hold with companies that have them for a bank. I don't know why they are allowed to continue to do the same things over and over and over again & are allowed to continue to do business under several names. If this bank were truly sorry & meant what they told you the same thing would not continue to happen under any of these names these "Crooks" have.

As far as the merchants that use them they are just as bad especially Pay Pal Smart Connect Pay Pal.GE Capital needs to Toss the cartoon man at the type writer & can Nicole who must be a about a billion years old, that is how much they have made in "Illegal Activities" with consumers.

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011613_pc_Anonymous1**

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to get some additional information so we can try and resolve the issue.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

dklisiak
to GECapitalCares #834647

GIVE IT A REST YOU "CROOKS"