I opened a "in store" credit card by GE moneybank and bought a tractor. It is reported on my credit report as paid/never late, closed by consumer.

Also, on my credit report is the same account charged off sold to another company. This company is Arrow Finiancial. Both of these were opened in the same month and year, they are also for the same amount. I have contacted GE MoneyBank, only to be referred to Arrow.

I have made numerous attempts to contact Arrow, I have only received voicemail and not received any calls back. If you ask me this could be easy money for both companies. I have tried to dispute it to just have it updated.

If I hadn't bought my house, I would probably never had known it was there twice.

Comments

South Nyack, New York, United States #45375

Federal Trade Commission and Office of Thrift Supervision

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #19826

I have several accounts handled by GE Money Bank. I always pay on time.

Went to pay one of them online today which was paid on June 4th and saw that it was to be paid on June 30th which made me a day late on my payment.

When I called them to ask why this happened they said they had changed their billing to every 20 days! This is twice a month this bill is now due.Also the 2 people I talked to were from India and basically told me too bad!