I made a payment two early after the close of the billing cycle.I didn't realize it but my payment was credited to the prior month and I was charged late charges for the current month.
I called and they said no problem - they refunded my late charges. I have been paying two weeks before the due date ever since. I don't open my statements because I pay my payment online and didn't realize that they were terminiating my promotion due to the late payment. I asked them to look at their records and see where I had called and why the payment was considered late.
They said it didn't matter why I was late, I had been warned on my statement that the promotion was ending. I asked her why then did they refund my late charges and asssure me everything was OK. She said we refund charges all the time. She asked me if I had any other questions.
I asked her would it make a difference. She said "It was just a yes or no question mam". Don't get pulled into their interest free promotions. If they can find any loop hole to get out of it they will.
By the way they terminated my promotion on 2/5/2010, so much for credit card reform.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carecredit Charge Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "I went to the media with what happened to my car... Chrysler customer care does Not care about you or your car.. This car is nothing but problems! I live in Hinckley, Minnesota..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "The same guy always answers the phone and will never identify himself. He uses an alias "Kelly". The BBB indicates this is a sole proprietor company run by Mr...."
- "Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived. Tracking number never worked. The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages...."
- "My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild..."
- "This builder was hired to do our extension, he's a builder who did not have a cement mixer, we hired a mixer from a builders merchant,so that he could do..."