Ge Money Bank - 00447061359562

Calle Mendez Núñez, 64, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

00448447745304 576104 36069801 22 Please make sure you did not misplace any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny you access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tied of poor condition of living over here as a refugee camp this refugee camp is just like one living in the *** but since we come in contact i know that it will soon come to an end . I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their contact stated above resident permit .I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Ge Money Bank - Did not send my title to my jet ski after I paid it off

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This was in my husband's name which they would not talk to me so they sent me the papers for him to sign saying okay to talk to me as he was being shipped overseas to fight for our country. I called and they still not talk to me and gave me a bunch of phone numbers and went from one to another, I probably to 6 people in one day they were telling they have no paperwork saying it was okay to talk to me when one person actually did but then when I would call back, they could not find anything.

These place was the worst ever get anything done or get what is ours sent to us. To this day, they still have my title and it has been paid off since 2010.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I just want my title.

I didn't like: Being treated like i did not count.

Comments

I am having trouble in 2017. My 4 wheeler was paid off in 2010 and I asked to get a lein release and whoever took over ge money bank said they sold my loan.

There's no loan to sell. They are irritating me.

Same issue here! Jet Skis included.

Did you ever get this resolved and if so, how'd you do it?? I just bought this domain: http://GEMoneyBank.us and I forwarded it to this blog to warn people!

Ge Money Bank - My dying 7 year old's life was treated as a joke by a supervisor named Sam

WORST DAY EVER! I just dealt with THEE WORST supervisor I've ever experienced in my entire life!

She lied to me about there not being a corporate number because she didn't want me to tell about her numerous other lies. Then when I told her the call was being recorded, she said they just couldn't transfer to corporate today. What she didn't know is that we had been told numerous lies and discrepancies from several people in her company previously and we had contacted an atty who wanted a file of this. The call with all her lies and back peddling was recorded.

We already had the corporate number, we just needed record of yet another representative lying saying their was no corporate number. This supervisor's name was either Sam or Pam. My daughter is dying with Leukemia with one month to live. There was a triple transaction on my card from a merchant that I normally pay ONCE, every week.

They could clearly see this was a mistake. We couldn't afford to wait for the transaction to post because the money was needed to get her home. She told me that I would have to wait until the 19th. She kept lying, saying corporate wasn't taking calls today and she could not transfer my call or provide me with the number.

She said the only thing she could do was request a call back from corporate for me. I AM LIVID! How could someone be so heartless. My daughter was given one month to live and they would allow her to spend her time left with her family.

I needed that money to bring her home with us! This woman could care less! She continued to talk over me and ignore me. I've never been treated so bad in my life!

I made sure I recorded her telling me she COULD NOT transfer me to corporate and that they WERE NOT taking calls today. After I had her clarify this, I got right off the phone and dialed 866-652-4611. This is the corporate number that is EVERYWHERE online, yet the supervisor said she could not give me this number or transfer me to this number. I want EVERYONE to know what kind of people are working in this company!

I know the calls are recorded and I need someone in charge to hear this phone call. I will be allowing the media to hear this call as well. The way she almost mocked me and my daughter's situation as I cried, telling her my baby was dying and I needed to know my options for retrieving my money was traumatizing! I never knew people like this existed.

She refused to assist me in any way. The situation was resolved in about five minutes after I spoke with a corporate supervisor who appeared as angel compared to her. I need this to be heard. I have been working in Customer Service for 15 years.

There are some people who are there because they have a heart and strong desire to help people. Others like P/Sam are just there to collect a check and don't care about anyone's personal problems! She doesn't deserve to be in customer service and I won't stop until she no longer is! This is wrong and everyone will know the name and face of the person who thought it would be cool to deny the mother of a dying 7 year old the assistance in getting her little girl home to spend what very well, may be her last holiday with her family!

How cruel! I'm still crying, even though the issue was resolved by someone else. I just can't believe she treated me this way! Something WILL be done!

Mark my words! There's this thing called empathy and compassion, I don't care if you're having a crappy day, some things should just be in your DNA.

Supervisor Pam or Sam whatever her name is, lacks this trait! If anyone of importance sees this, I can be contacted at friendsofhailey@gmail.com

Ge Money Bank - Laura Mullins

I got approved for this card from my dentist and ever since I got the card, it has been nothing but a joke. I have never had a credit card charge me up to 15$ just to talk to a customer service representative to pay my bill when it clearly states that it is free online bill pay.

Plus when untried to pay my bill on time you charged me a 5$ transaction fee. Then you also called the house which you weren't supposed to do when my final payment didn't go through. Your company is nothing but a big headache. I will never do business again with you all and I would like to cancel the card.

Also after I paid you all off you keep sending me bills saying I stinowe you money which I don't.

You all owe me well over 200$ that you have charged me extra than what I owe. Your card is a joke.

Ge Money Bank - Laura Mullins

Kenova,West Virginia

Your care credit card sucks. I have never had a credit card where they charge you 10-15$ just to talk to a customer service representative just to pay your bill.

Also it clearly states that to pay your bill online is free. If that is the case how come you charge to pay the bill and even to talk to someone. Also you were NEVER supposed to call the house phone yet you did anyway. The only reason I hot your *** card in the first place was to pay my dentist bill.

I have never gad this much of a headache with a credit card like I have had with yours. I have paid you guys off. I don't owe you anything else yet you still keep sending me. 32-34$ bills.

I WILL NOT pay you another red cent. I also will call and complain to the better business bureau and you can cancel my card and you will never do business with me or any of my friends again. You all are nothing but a pain.

Also I always paid my bill on time yet you still charged a fee. This is the last time I will have anything at all to do with you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Customer Care.

Comments

dklisiak

What ever you do DO NOT file a complaint with The Better Business Bureau they have so many complaints against them it isn't funny. They always take the business or company or person you are complaining about word for it.

Also, DO NOT file a complaint with The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" which I now refer to as "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" because that is what they do. They send your complaints to companies that are mentioned NO WHERE on the document and close several complaints about different things this company has violated with letters dated back years before from the company that don't even cover half of what you are complaining about. Try the DFI, The Federal Trade Commission, The FDIC and The OCC.

Also apparently you are not that important because you don't have the cartoon character at the bottom of your complaint who is at a typewriter signed Nicole who must be over a 100 years old. Good Luck.

Ge Money Bank - Blatant disregard for customer

My name is Susan Wilson. Care Credit cardholder, 4188, SS 3424. Still in shock by some of Care Crd spvr, Tara in SD, acct mngr Matt in SD. I don't feel I got my point accross enuff. Tara n Matt are worst. Matt very condesending. I hope call taped. Someone took the conf num I got from Eliza, changed the name, kept the conf num n said I auth $100. Nev dealt with this b4. The call will be taped and chkd out. Thanx 4 all the help and kindness of your agents and mngment.

Thanx a lot,

Susan Wilson

Ge Money Bank - Mistreated by Supervisor's

I'm so very pissed off. My name is Susan K.

Wilson. Care Credit 4188, last 4 of SS, 3424. Re: post-dated pymnt 8/1/2011 of $25 by Eliza, for 8/3/2011 pymnt, conf num, 22749375. Matt, SD said conf num not from Eliza but another name and authorized 4 $100-SO WRONG!

Spoke with Diane in collections Tempe, her mngr, Jennifer will listen 2 call n get back to me. Matt in SD is condesending and should be fired-bad mngr skills. Tara is unprofessiona/rude.

A lot of anxiety 4 me-undo. Pls reply asap.

Ge Money Bank - Husband in Afghanistan, they won't let me handle his account

Most terrible and rude customer service. I made a payment 10 days late because I was out of the country and they charged me 25 dollars.

This is my husband's care credit account who is stationed in Afghanistan and they absolutely won't do anything, waive the fee or even show any will to help out unless I send them a power of attorney. I have that, but don't want to go through all the trouble.

I think they make it difficult for people on purpose and also charge late and all kinds of fees very quickly without granting any grace periods whatsoever. I will avoid them in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Customer Care.

Comments

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 080311_ccgmb

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

Ge Money Bank - Frauds

I was talked into opening an account at ABC warehouse which uses this awful bank. I planned on paying cash but got talked into this 1 yr..

no interest. What a scam. They dont care about customer service nor the people who uses them. Anyone who is using them should get rid of them.

They will scam hundreds or thousands of dollars from you. Watch ur statements!!!!!! Now, this consumer is pis~~ and will spread the word to anyone and everyone I know. Yet to find out they are the ones who frauded the government.

I hope they get whats coming to them.

Ge Money Bank - GEMB wrote the book on customer abuse

GE Money Bank, aka "CareCredit" is the most misleading, abusive lending institution I've ever dealt with. I made the mistake of financing my daughter's wisdom tooth extraction through these thieves (at the dental offices' recommendation!!) and found out the hard way how they operate.

First, they deliberately "short cycle" you, i.e., they generate your bill so that you'll receive it with 10 days or less to pay. Then, they hold your payment so they can slap you with egregiously abusive "late fees." That's how they make their money. And God forbid you should have to talk to "customer service!" You'll spend hours trying to find the number, then figuring out how to get a live person on the phone, then dealing with a rude, incompetent *** who doesn't care about your side of the story.

Please pass this along to everyone you know - AVOID GEMB LIKE THE PLAGUE!!