Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

First have been with JC PENNEY for years and found that my due date was changed without being notified.When called to complain, they informed me GE Money handled that now...had to go to FDIC to have it changed back to original due date.

Now when I send the payment it is being held or lost until I am charged a late fee.

NOT GOOD BUSINESS

Have spoken to at least 5 people about this and written JCPenny...they just

took my available credit away and have literally closed the account.That's OK, wouldn't buy again anyway.

Review about: Ge Money Bank Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

JAVIER RAMOS

MUCHO CUIDADO *** ESTE BANCO SON UNOS LADRONES *** LAS TARJETAS DE CREDITO .

Thumper1279

I have a NEW JCpenny GE Card that i just got and i tried to apply first for Target and Dillards and Macy wich ithink also use GE Money Bank

and they all declined me then JCPenny gave me there GE Money Bank Credit card for the store

started me with a low 200 limit

im kind of confused why they refused me for the other store cards first and then gave me a JCpenny card wich i dont even need never shop there only reason i applied for it was to posibly be able to get dad somehting nice for fathers day

CREDITCHECKER

What your saying is so not true! LOL Pay your bills on time.. look on your statements... they only changed the due date bc they now make payments every 23 days after the bulling cycles and all you have to do is call JCPenney customer service to have your due date chaanged. They closed your account bc your probably didnt pay your bills.

REMEMBER, THIS IS A SYSTEM PUTTING A LATE FEE ON YOUR ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO GREY AREA FOR IT. OH OKAY MR BC YOU'VE BEEN WITH US FOR 20 YEARS LETS JUST NOT CHARGE HIS A LATE FEE.. NO!!! SYSTEMS CANT DO THAT. YOU NEED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ASK IF IT CAN BE REMOVED.

GEEEZZZ PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP BLAMMING COMPANIES FOR YOUR OWN FAULTS.

Linda
Waterford, Ontario, Canada #134826

:( Closed my ALL my GE money accouts.They are keep lowering my credit limit.

I have been making more than my amount due.Hate them..

harlanc

need info on ge and jcpennines credit card activities. have retained attorny.

send info to harlanc@hotmail.com