Ge Money Bank - Get someone who can read and speak english

Got a call on my account from someone who could not read or speak english! I tried to answer her questions but she could not understand english. She was also very rude. I finally hung up on her after answering the same questions three or four times. Customer service? GE has no clue. They are as close to un-american as you can be. I have spent over $8,000 with GE and i can tell you when I make my last few payments they will NEVER be my lender on an account again. I will read closely who underwrites the loan and if it is GE I will go elsewhere.

I had to read the card # very slowly to 'Richard' and he still couldn't understand. I asked for someone else, he put me on hold, finally came back and said the account would be closed.

Three days later the credit card processor gets a denial notice from the GE Money/Wal Mart Money Card.

I just want my money back! (and someone who can speak english to talk to!)

haha u jobless loser.. stop getting jealous..

man u guys crack me up :p JUST PAY UR FREAKIN ACCOUNT SO GE DOESNT HAVE TO CALL U AT ALL..

lol is it really that hard? loser!

Loss

Ge Money Bank - Lies, fees, and bull ***

I used GE to fund a root canal. They set me up with a 'No interest for 8 months' deal. after the 8 months, the interest was crazy. They charge you $10 without telling you every time you make a payment by phone. I believe the late fee was $30!! They lied to me, telling me they had set me up on a plan that has not late fees, and no charge to make a payment by phone. The next time I called, I asked specifically about this charge, and I had never been set up on this plan at all. What bull! I don't remember the rest of the story, as it has been a while since I paid it off, (All at once with my tax return, and thank God i did) But I do remember that I HATE HATE HATE GE money bank!!!! And I'm not the complaining type.

Late fee is $40, no matter what you do you receive that late fee so you have to just add it to the statement balance, and don't forget the random finance charge of $50. I think my name expressed how I feel about GEMB!!

These days the late fee is 40$

Ge Money Bank - Not applying over payment to principle

I have a boat loan thru GE Money Bank, and I always pay extra on the monthly payment to pay it down faster. I noticed that they do not apply the extra to the principle, some more goes to intrest and some on principle. Last month total amout due was 237.00 I paid 300.00 this month total due is 205.00 and it shows on the statement that 300.00 was applied to intrest and 0 to principle. I don't know how the figure intrest, it seems criminal or at least there using that fuzzy math. I would recommend anyone wanting to use GE Money Bank save yourself the aggravation don't get the loan and just throw your money out the window. Better yet use your local credit union, there are people you can see and talk to, they will get to know you by first name. This bank is to big to care about us and could care less what our problems might be. Lesson learned the hard way, will not be repeated.
Ge Money Bank Loan

Ge Money Bank - GE MONEY CREDIT SERVICES IS A SCAM!

I have been paying this company for 16 months for a $1500.00 loan. They claimed my payments were denied by my bank, I proved through my bank copies of transaction paid. They claim every month they waive my late and bounce fees. My balance as of today is $1475.00. When I ask where all the money I paid went to, all they can tell me is (customer service) they do not no. When I ask for a copy of my records they say I have to have an attorney get them. I have submitted this to the BBB in April and no responce from them either. Has any one else had this problem with this company. I borrwed this money for emergency dental surgery that my insurance would not cover. How can a company get away with this???? Beyond Pissed!!!

I unknowingly have a GE Money Bank card thru QVC (they did not tell me it was GE). In Nov.l they raised their rate to 24.99%.

I have made all my payments on time and made extra payments. GE tells me that that interest rate is non-negotible.

What kind of company is this? I am also beyond pissed

I agree that GEMoney Bank is a ripoff. After agreeing to al5 month delay in payment for carpet I started getting collection calls for non payment.

This went on for months before that was straightened out. There is no way to talk to the same person twice. It is like starting over every time you have a complaint. There are no names to contact, There are no officers listed in the company.

They want to make it near impossible to resolve a problem. In the meantime they keep taking on interest.

I am sorry I ever dealt with them. I never will agai n and recommend others do the same.

Loss

Ge Money Bank - No way to contact by phone...

I've been on the website for 30 minutes and can't get a single phone number to conatact these people. When I clicked on the "contact us" section there is a picture of a good-looking lady with ....a HEADSET!!! This appears to be an optical illusion, because in order to reach this lovely creature, I would first need a TELEPHONE NUMBER!!! The only way to get that is to take it off of a statement or from the back of a credit card. As it stands, I'm ont a customer and don't have either one of those available to me. I plan on keeping it that way.

Hi,

We can fairly quickly promote your website to the top of the search rankings with no long term contracts!

We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. Our Search Engine Optimization team delivers more top rankings then anyone else and we can prove it. We do not use "link farms" or "black hat" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site. The techniques are proprietary, involving some valuable closely held trade secrets. Our prices are less then half of what other companies charge.

We would be happy to send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise. Please contact me at your convenience so we can start saving you some money.

In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your company’s website address (mandatory) and /or phone number.

Daniel Simmons

danielinternetmarketing@gmail.com

Daniel Simmons

danielinternetmarketing@gmail.com

Thomas G

With my experience with these people, you are better off not dealing with them. Read my complaints on this sight.

Deejay Colin

deejayinternetmarketing@gmail.com

SEO - Link Building - Copyright - Web Designing - PHP

my name is dorothy schmidt, my account # is: 6019 1830 7459 6941. i cannot hear on the phone and wonder if you have an email i could send my info to.

i just received 2 letters from you, one about my payment being over due, and it is not, and the other about the protection plan, which i decided i should keep on there. please contact me by email: dorothycschmidt@gmail.com

#197581

GE Money Bank customer service if you want to call it that is the reason I will not shop at Lowes anymore. Treated like a dummy on the phone by some female.

Rude tone and smart *** remarks I don't have to put up with.

It took me awhile but I was able to contact them in regards to a BOGUS application, may I add a joint application in my name and my son's name. The young lady was very nice as she requested MY personal information, soc.

sec # and date of birth. I refused as we never applied for credit with this lender. I am no looking for filing a charge with the BBB as well as the Attorney General.All I wanted was the origination of the application. She would help me without the information and I personally don't trust these big lending giants, once they have your name you are subjected to their random credit checks, which could be as frequent as every three months!

Obiviously there was was someone out there who used our names and information to generate this application!

If they do not want to work with innocent people who may be subjected to indentity theft, then they can deal with the legal ramifications of the my complaint! They can kiss my A__ and I will gladly bear it!

Don't whine anymore - do something about it. GE have no desire to resolve any issue; they just annoy the heck out of you, ruin your credit rating and expect you to cave from frustration.

Nor will they respond to your letter.

They tried with me, but I am fighting to the end.

Do an on-line complaint to the BBB in Ohio, their corporate headquarters. When I filed in Texas, due to their El Paso address this is where they filed the complaint. Go on-line and file with the Office of Thrift Supervision and the Federal Trade Commission.

It is very easy.

Once I filed with these agencies, GE finally deigned to answer my multiple correspondence. Only by fighting back the proper way can these bad business practices cease.

Was contacted by an automated dialer...called back..1 800 872 7739..a real person picked up and took my information then informed me my payment was late 7 days. My credit history as well as my payment history is immaculate on all of my bills.

A call like this concerns me so i asked the representitive to contcat me when payment is recieved. This totally confused her so i asked to talk to a supervisor. I was transferred to a supervisor who i made the same request to..again confusion and excuses as to why they cannot do that.

All of the payments sent to various creditors at the same time this GEMB payment was mailed have cleared my bank...makes me wonder if GEMB holds them before depositing to acquire late fees? Has this happened to anyone else?

All should file complaints with the OCC and the FTC for these fraudulant lending pratices. GE Money should not be allowed to lend money to consumers.

View more comments (18)

GE Money Banks has no ethics

You make your payment on time but they say because it's not early enough or because it's a weekend the payment is not on time. Even though it's the due date. I've had this "no interest" account but they sure have managed to get more money out of me for supposed late fees. The company has no ethics and are out to gouge whoever they can. Customer service is a joke. I've made a complaint to Bassett Furniture. They need to find somewhere else to do their financing. I hope if they get enough complaints they will lose their business. Making complaints to GE Money Bank doesn't do any good. They don't care.

uh oh, i have a credit limit with them with gutters we put on the house. THanks for the heads up :roll