Ge Money Bank Loan Review

YES I SENT 300$ N THEY SAY I NEED TO SEND 200$ MORE FOR TAXES ON THE LOAN DONT THINK SO IM NOT STUIPD AGAIN N SHERIFF DEP IS HADLING THE SCAM N THEY GONNA PRESS CHARGES AS SOON AS THEY GET DONE INCISTAGATING .SORRY COMPANY ...

Ge Money Bank Loan Review

An Infian sounding guy called from Unknown number saying I was approved for a loan. Just give your bank info and we'll deposit it into your account. What do I look like an ***. These people tried to file taxes under my name last year.

GE Money Bank

They are complete fraud. GE Money Bank I was approved for a loan. But to get my credit score, they said they would pay my credit card off. Then I was to get $300.00 off my credit card and send it per money gram. For some transaction. And then after that send $250.00 for insurance purpose. Then they still could not send the loan until I paid an interstate transaction fee?? I did that as well. Found out once again nothing. I called them Friday August 20th and my agent David Johnson was not there. The other agent I talked to was Paul Abraham. He told meFriday morning that David Johnson had an accident and may be dead. He had my $250.00 and was going to pay the interstate tax but met with death(can you believe it)?? But Paul Abraham said I would have to pay another $200.00 per money gram and he would make sure I will get my loan. I told him flat out 'No' I'm done! When I contacted my credit card company. Capitol One said after careful checking they noticed the payment from GE Money Bank was returned for incificent funds.They should be shutdown!
Ge Money Bank Loan
Cons
  • It looked like they paid my credit card but not really
  • Scamed me
Tags
  • GE Money Bank FSB

Ge Money Bank Loan Review

A Indian sounding man with a non I dian name called and said he was responding to a loan app from 2 yrs ago. I asked for his office address and I googled it and it was a CVS. Said his name was Alex Matthews. This is a scam
Poor customer service

GE Money Bank Loan Scam

June 7th 2014: I had been applying for loans online and received a phone call from an unrecognized number appearing to be from Texas. It was "Mark Johnson" from VALoans congratulating me on an accepted loan application. After talking over the details he stated that since I have poor credit I need to load a fee of $117 onto a Vanilla Reload Network Card. Having done research prior I was skeptical but "Mr. Johnson" assured me that withing 30 minutes I would see the 4000 dollars. I then get a call from "GEMoneyBank" stating that I need to purchase another Vanilla Reload Network Card for a $200 transfer fee. Stupidly I went along with them and made the purchases when what do you know 20 minutes later a call comes in and the representative from this so called bank is telling me that the 200 on the card was blocked by Vanilla and that they cannot process the loan. Furious I freaked out and yelled and left nasty messages when they wouldnt pick up my calls. The next day I get a call from the "Chief Financial Executive" of GEMoneyBank apologizing and making sure that I still wanted the loan, etc. Requested 200 more dollars and I told him I only had 100. He agreed and as of today I am out $417 BUT I have filed a police report and intend on pursuing this further because these lowlifes take advantage of people in need and screw them BIG TIME. If anyone could assist me in what steps I should next take that would be amazing. Thanks so much!
Eoghan

You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Buisness Practices" allow them to change there name several times is beyond me.

Why The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was created your guess is as good as mine. This is the most useless & clueless government agency that has ever existed that we tax payers are paying for. This agency is so "Clueless" that a couple of months ago I posted a complaint on there website about them. They sent me an email told me they would get in contact with the company & get back to me.

What?

They also closed several complaints on many different types of laws that "The Big Four" have broken according to what is listed on state & government websites. They actually sent one of my many complaints about "The Big Three" to a company not listed in any of several complaints!

This is the first time I have made a payment online with my Pay Pal Balance & I just can't believe what I have been sent by "The Big Four". You can read the documents & make your own decision.

I usually mail in my payments & sometimes I put one penny or two pennies etc., more then the actual amount owed.

I have never received on any paper statement on any of these overpayments credited to my account. Where all those one penny two pennies three pennies etc., go is beyond me. But if you take one penny for every single person that has an account with any store along with this bank & add up all those pennies you get "Millions" who knows maybe "Billions" at this rate.

What made this even worse is that I have called "The Big Three" now "The Big Four" several times about what is stated online in my account & all I get is *** & nothing makes sense.

Not only do I get NOWHERE with the people who answer the phone in India, Asia, South America, The Philippines & Tin Buck Two. When I asked to be connected to someone in the United States one person puts me on hold then I get disconnected have to call back & go through all the *** dialing the number putting in my pass codes etc., several times I'm finally told by a woman in India that they can't transfer me to The United State that I have to keep calling until I get someone in The United States! This was at 2:10 pm time in The United States! Another important note is that my "AVAILABLE CREDIT HAS ALWAYS BEEN $1600.00 when I do not owe money.

But as you can see here it only goes to $1599.00! DESEASE

Unfortunately it wasn't GE, it was someone acting like them and trying to get you to send them money that couldn't be recouped. Unfortunately, you fell victim to a Nigerian scam.

They continue to ask for money until you finally tell them you can't any more with the hopes that one day they will finally send it. No bank will ever ask you to send money before they send you loan proceeds, and if someone does RUN!!!

Tags
  • gemoneybank

Ge Money Bank - Beyond pissed

I have gotten calls from these people multiple times over the past year. About once a week maybe 2 weeks. Every time the person asks for a girl named Jamie, whom I've never met. I've told them to stop calling, take my number off of their list. They say ok and then what do u know a wk or so later they call again. And always from a different number. But today was the LAST straw! Beginning at 11:30 this morning they started calling. It is now 6:45 and so far I have received 36 calls! 36 calls from 21 different numbers in the last 7 hours or so. Most of the time ive ignored. A couple times I answered and told them to stop, said I was reporting them. And its the same guy EVERY SINGLE TIME. I asked for the company he was with and he said GE money Bank. And that I was approved for a $3,500 Loan. Does anyone know what I can do to stop this? I called the Attorney Generals office they transferred me to a number and I talked to a woman and filed a complaint but still keep getting these calls.

Get a loud airhorn.Everytime they call blast it into the phone.Repeat with each call.

Ge Money Bank Loan

Ge Money Bank - Absolutely the worst bank I have ever used.

As I walked into the Kawasaki dealer, I was excited. This was to be my new transportation and a fun one at that. We went through the paperwork and all was going well until I was hit with a crazy high interest rate from the bank. My credit is very good and the rate should have been much lower. But, I was stuck. GE was the only one the dealer would use. After eating my discontent I got my motorcycle. Since then I realized the appalling mistake I made. GE is the only bank I know of to not allow any online services for loans. I mean none what so ever. To setup auto pay you have to go to your bank and try to get them to put all your information on paper with their letterhead or GE will not take it. You can call in your payments, but they hit you with a large fee. If you send a payment but it gets delayed in the mailing they hit you instantly with a fee almost a quarter of your payment then they call you early in the morning to say well that's on you. I checked with another bank to buy the loan out and switch to them, my interest will be a quarter of what GE is using to rip me off. Never, ever use this company. They are money hungry and create the worst possible customer experience.
Nicole

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 111513_csc_StephenB**

Stephen,

We responded to your post on another site; however, wanted to ensure you saw our outreach. I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

@Nicole

To GE CaptialCares,

If you cared then why do you continue your "Illegal Activities"? Why do you continue to get judgements against you for the same thing since 1994 or 1997 when you started this Crooked Corrupt Bank?

Giving people more money then they want in my opinion to get them to go away I belive this is how you have managed to get away with all these "Illegal Activities" & it has finally caught up to you. If you really cared it would not continue to happen!!!!!!!!! So give your "I Cares" a rest & stop lying to people. This is what I think about your new name change go to you tube put this link in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk if that doesn't work put in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal & look for the GREEN SNAKES!!!!!!Also with this new name you may have a few problems with this part of the definition

******"Synchrony in the dictionary means: """""""The duo's gravity puts them in a synchronous orbit, which means they face each other with the same side all the time.""""""""

""""""Normally, brain activity is synchronous across this circuit's three regions""""" I think they chose this name for this last definition of the word.

This last definition is going to be quite difficult you need to have one. All the people that give fake names have no names make up names forgot their real name because they have been giving out a fake one for so long they forgot it. Well, maybe not like I said you need one of these.

How do you sleep at night?

Oh, that's right your a computer & the computer is the one that sends "Regards Nicole" & the little cartoon man at the end of some posts. Geez, how did I miss that?

Loss

Ge Money Bank - They will not send my title to me.

Now that my motorcycle is paid off they won't send me my title back to me.I have called several times only to get shifted around to countless other people who either put me on hold time after time or hang up on me. After a few hours of this treatment one person finally pinpointed the account and verified the account was paid off and promised to send it out and I would receive it in a month, but no that didn't happen,so after a month and a half I finally got to speak to another person who told me the same thing,but it didn't happen this time either.NO MORE BUSINESS WITH GE MONEY BANK PERIOD.

We are a small motorcycle business. GE Money bank will hold a title for 30 days after the loan has been paid.

We need to turn that bike as soon as possible. We have been waiting now 2 months to recieve a title. They just float on our money.

BAD BUSINESS. We will never do business with this company!!

Eoghan

Please go to my posted complaints and read the documents that are from this CRooKEd BANK which has changed their name three (3) times from GE Money Bank, GE Capital Money Bank and now GE Capital Retail Money Bank. As you will see they do have the word MONEY in all three name changes.

Ge Money Bank - SCAMS DONT TRUST THEM

Update by user Jun 17, 2013

AND ALSO THEY KEPT CALLING ME EVERYDAY SINCE FRI JUNE 14-JUNE 17 TODAY BUT HE ACTTING LIKE THE SAME PERSON BUT I SHOULD HAVE,KNOWN BETTER G.E CAPITAL BUT TO SAY GOD BLESS U ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE THE NAMES ARE KEN MARTIN, JAMES PARKER AND DAVID S I COULDNT GET THE LAST NAME BUT I CALLED MONEY PAK AND THEY PUT MY MONEY PAK NUMBER IN THE SYSTEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO THE LOCAL POLICE STATION SI IM GOING IN THE MORNING BUT THEY NUMBER IS 9179655669 &6468204382

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

WELL I TALK TO A MAN NAME KEN MARTIN HE SAID RHAT U COYLD GET A LOAN FOR $1000 ALL U HAD TO TO IS LOAD $194.00 ON A VANILLA CARD I WENT TO CVS AND THE LADY SAID THEY DONT HAVE A VANILLA CARD JUST A CARD CALL ONEVANILLA I WAS IN THE STORE AND HE TALK TO THE STORE HE TALK TO THE CLERK FROM MY PHONE WE COULDNT FIND THAT CARD SO HE SAID GET THE MONEY PAK SO I DID HE SAID THAT THE MONEY WOULD BE IN MY ACCOUNT IN 1 HOUR AND NOW I READ THE 1ST COMPLAINT SO I CALLED THE # 19179655669 AND ASK FOR JAMES PARKER BUT HE SAID JAMES WASNT IN AND ASK ME WAS I SHONNA BROWN BUT THE OTHER PERSON NAME IS DAVID I THINK THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE BUT I TOLD HIM I CALLED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND HE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK IN A HOUR SO NOW IM WAITUNG FOR A CALL BUT I DONT THINK HE'S GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK AND HE WAS TALKING NASTY TO ME ALSO SO U O THEY NOT REAL THEY SKIMMERS AND ITS NOT JUST US BUT THIS IS A LESSON LEARNED BUT HE SAID GID BLESS YOU ON HIS ANSWERING MACHINE I NEED AN ATTORNEY ALSO GOD HELP US.
Eoghan

This is how they make their BILLIONS! Please go and look at my documents.

If you really want them to know you mean what you say then please go to my posted complaints that start with "The Crook-A-Titus Disease and "The *** Titus Disease" and that "The Disease is Spreading" and read the documents that are from this CRooKEd BANK which has changed their name three (3) times from GE Money Bank, GE Capital Money Bank and now GE Capital Retail Money Bank. As you will see they do have the word MONEY in all three name changes. They just love that money, more money more money and more money and they steal and lie and that is the way they make their BILLIONS! Money is not the Root of all Evil The Root of all Evil is to love money" and they do that real well.

Not one single penny that they have made has been honest! This is the Worst Corporate America rip-off ever in this country the absolute worst! They have India, South America, the Philippines etc., etc. to help them make the illegal billions that they make!

File complaints with The Department of Justice, The Office of the Comp Controller, The Department of Financial Institutions, The BBB, The FDIC, The District Attorneys Office where GE's corporate office is located, The Federal Trade Commission, The Consumer Affairs Office for Unfair Business Practices and if you file with the wrong agency then they will tell you in writing what agency to send your complaint to. Don't file a complaint with The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau... they have no ClUe what they are doing they send complaints to companies not even mentioned in the complaint! Now how intelligent is that plus they can't read nor do math!

I have given The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau the name of "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau! BEcause that is what they are CONFUSED! They DO know how to make MoRe MoNeY and they don't care how they get it they live and operate on their own rules always have and always will. In my opinion there is more going on here for this type of Corruption to be where it is now with this bank to be so bold as to just flaunt this type of business practice in people's faces which is as corrupt as it can be for it to have gotten to this point!

Yep, something more is going on here. GE has the disease of "Crook-A-Titus" and Pay Pal Smart Connect has the disease of "*** Titus"!

What is sad is that its spreading to other banks and credit card companies and starting to get out of control in the worst way.

Sara L

Yes, you got scammed. You do realize this WASN'T GE Money Bank right? It boggles the mind that people actually fall for stuff like this, no one would approve a loan and ask you to load money on a card like this.

ID
#420338 Review #420338 is a subjective opinion of poster.

GE MONEY BANK SCAM

I need an attorney to contact me for my loss against this bank for scamming me out of $208.00 for a loan of $2000 which I never received in my account they wanted me to put 208.00 on a money pak card for the time of 2-3 hours so they could assure I would pay the loan they took my money and never received any money my name is Angela Nichols 678-920-8947 I live in Villa Rica Ga the mans name is James Parker his phone number is 917-965-5669 from NY. So if there is any attorney that can help me please contact me asap.
Eoghan

This is what they call Wall Street Reform. Their meaning to reform is "that they have to reform their "Crook A Titus" and "*** Titus" disease so that they can continue to *** out of your money.

They use the tacktics well if we make it harder for the consumer and keep making it harder they will just give up. Well, I'm not going to give up and neither should you.

Sara L

Wow. Sweetie you got scammed.

This had nothing to do with GE Money Bank, the scammers just used their name. No legitimate company would ever do business this way.

@Sara L

I find that hard to believe because unless the scammers have phone numbers of corporate and the people who work at corporate and the names of this company on all their paper work along with statements which I have then and other people have then we really have problems because this bank doesn't exist either that or the these scammers have achieved the impossible, especially when they have been contacted by other state and federal agencies.

View more comments (2)
ID
#411993 Review #411993 is a subjective opinion of poster.