Ge Money Bank - Loan Fraud

I applied for a loan online and and a man by the name of James Parker called and said said he was GE Money Bank and told me I was approved for a loan of $2000 and for me to purchase a money pak card for $208.00 for security and that the money would not be touched he just had to monitor the money for 2 hours then my money could be used and the loan amount would be put in my account in 2-3 hours I never received a loan and they took my $208.00. My name is Angela Nichols my phone number is 678-920-8947 and would like a call to find out what actions I need to take to prosecute for fraud. His phone number is 917-965-5669

same thing was done to me by the same *** bag, James Parker. only i was dumb and he convinced me to give him 700 dollars.

i never got my loan. this company is in toronto and will take your money.

Eoghan

Please go to Rip-Off Report Website Report ##1140625 Here you will see what this employee said when I posted my complaint this is just unbelievable. The way this "ASSSSWHOLE" talked to me in there "Rebuttal" is beyond words.

You can thank our government agencies both state & federal they have done nothing about this they turned everything over to the "CFPB" which I like to refer to as Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau & believe me they closed all these complaints out with numerous violations & a letter dated a year earlier from these "CROOKS". Imagine that they also sent one of my complaints to the wrong credit card company! I have never seen anything so blantant & in your face like the "Illegal" business practice that these two (2) corporations have & continue to do to this day. Nothing has changed since 2011 nothing!

You can also go & see actual documents from GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal that show just how corrupt they really are. They just lie & the proof is right there in plane site! The reports that I have filed on pissedconsumer.com here are the report numbers with the documents #488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478. What is even scarier is the fact that they are changing their name again four times so far.

They are going to call themselves Synchrony Bank. This is so they can confuse consumers & with the name starting with an S it doesn't even come close to GE!Now, that they have obtained billions illegally under the other three name changes they need to have a different name. More lambs to the slaughter unsuspecting consumers are going to get sucked in. If you have a Pay Pal Account they have changed the way you can see your information.

Now you cannot see if they put your account overdue days before it is due take things in & out of your account, you can't "View Card Details" Absolutely PURE EVIL. I told all the agencies state & federal that these two (2) corporations are EVIL & as CROOKED as it gets.

They are as Corrupt as it gets. That is one of the reason they probably give fake names!

Eoghan

Go read my several complaints on this Crooked bank and credit card company you can see just how crooked this bank is. File a complaint with the BBB, the Consumer Affairs Department for Unfair business practices, The OCC, The FDIC, The DFI, The Federal Trade Commission, The State Department of Banking.

Most of these you can do online and they get taken care of faster then regular mail. What ever you do don't file with the Consumer Financial Proctection Bureau they are complete IDIOTS! They don't read any of the complaints plus they send them to the wrong companies companies not even mentioned in the complaint!

They now have been given the name of "Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" because that is just what they do plus your tax dollars pay for this outragious behavior.

ID
#411989 Review #411989 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ge Money Bank - Late charges on weekend, federal holiday

Made my monthly loan payment via online banking with due date of 20th; this month, the 20th fell on a Sunday and Monday was a federal holiday. Payment went in on the 22nd as a result. Got a $39 late charge. Argued it, they removed it, as a "one time only" courtesy. They said they don't observe MLK Day and that payment is due the day it's due. I said then in the future they needed to credit me if my payment must go in on the 18th or 19th. They said no. This company is a great example of a greedy bank that needs huge regulation. They are well known for screwing consumers, being above the law. Time for FTC to deal.
Eoghan

GE Capital Retail Money Bank has changed its name Three (3) times first name GE Capital, second name GE Capital Money Bank and the third change GE Capital Retail Money Bank. As you can see they always have the word "MONEY" in their name and they should really have "MONEY" in their name because that is all that matters to them!

You don't I don't and millions of people out there don't. They use all the tricks in the book plus make up their own! If you want to see just how BAD they are go and look at the documents that I have uploaded and you will see they have gotten totally out of control. The agencies state and federal can't even keep up with their "Crooked Tactics".

In fact they are so brazen they actually called Bank of America a lier even when showed the document of where they WIPED out my account without my permission! They lied to the District Attorney's Office in Santa Clara, CA! This is the way they make their BILLIONS! They have a lot of pull with someone high up to get away with what they are doing and have been doing for years to the consumers.

Someone's pockets are getting lined by this corrupt bank who makes money anyway they can and they don't care how they do it or who they squash on the way to continuing to make their "BILLIONS"! Go to "Crook-A-Titus" and "*** Titus" Disease and you will see ACTUAL documents with their BOLD FACE LIES! Heck "The Consumer Financial Protection Agency” which I refer to as “The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau” they actually sent one of my complaints on this crooked bank to another company! Which was mentioned NO WHERE IN MY COMPLAINT!

This Screwed up Agency has been in business since 2011 and is DOING NOTHING to stop THE CORRUPTION they allow this bank to get away with! They see nothing wrong with this type of business practice. You can see this in the actual documents I have uploaded to this website. This agency “The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau” was founded in 2011 for “Reform on Wallstreet” well I guess the new reform on wallstreet was created so that banks like GE Capital Retail Money Bank that handles credit cards for “Wallmart”, JC Penny, Target, etc.

just go online and see just how many merchants let this bank *** and then go and look at how much they BRAG about making its “BILLIONS” at the consumers expense. Yes, Frank and Dodd which this agency was created for are real reform all right real reform! What a joke! Believe it or not your screwed along with all the rest of the consumers who get sucked into this EVIL bank and the EVIL government agencies that give them “CART BLAC” to make up their own rules, regulations, late fees, charging illegal amounts etc.!

They even change their late fee amounts from $25.00 and $35.00 to $15.95! They tell you to pay more then you owe and when you do they don't apply the whole amount, unbelievable really? So, we have to get it out there to let people know NOT to do business with businesses that associate with this “EVIL CORRUPT *** BANK”! This agency which has been in business since 2011 doesn't care how they do business!

This agency was created to help the consumer. Well, when you go and research who created it you will find that this agency is called “The Wall Street Reform Act” created by Frank and Dodd! Now do I need to tell you more! In fact ALL those documents that have been uploaded are A-OK with all the agencies The Office of the Comp Controller, The Department of Financial Institutions, The Federal Trade Commission, The Department of Justice etc., these agencies have turned over my complaints to these idiots at The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which by the way police themselves, now need I say more?

They are even more A-OK with “The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau”. Money talks if you don't have it your screwed! That is what “Corporate America” continues to achieve anyway they can and anyone they can bribe to continue to get away with it and believe me they do! The POWER is with the people the consumer.

If we can not use credit cards that this “EVIL BANK” is associated with then maybe we can win!

Hit them where it hurts and that is their “BILLIONS” or “MONEY” which they have kept in all their name changes. Which I'm positive that they have made illegally.

• Future

Ge Money Bank - Lashown

I was also contacted by someone representing ge bank saying that i could receive a loan for 3,000 go to walgreens and purchase a one vanilla card and put 100.00 on it and call them back with the numbers and they would give me a tracking number for western union, they said they names were jason and then someone by the name of alex called me also i have contacted bbb and reported this scam.And i have been harassed everyday allday from these people calling me i have asked them to please stop calling me they are calling from different lines and also restricted numbers some of the numbers are876-896-2823and 813-667-7298 and 347-753-8131.
Eoghan

You have been scammed and your money is gone. Once you pay by Western Union it is all over!

Ge Money Bank - G.E. care credit sucks

Because the loss of my parents just a few months apart, I became behind in my payments, so I authorized G.E. to debit my checking account until I was caught up. At the time I belived to be up on my payments I called to confirm. I spoke with someone in India, I asked them if I was caught up, she replied she sees nothing on her screen that indicates that I have any payments that are still due. I proceed to submit my payment online through my bank, to keep up on my payments. Then G.E. debits my checking account and i just paid them online, when I called there they don't have clue what my complaint was about they continued to debit my account so I was making double the payment which caused my others checks to bounce, causing insufficient funds in my account. I contacted my bank which took legal action against G. E. At that point I had to close my checking account and open a new one. Nearly close to paying off my balance. I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER EVER TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM. Let me concluded my mother had account with them they closed it in 2005 the balance wasn't paid off a $2000 loan became $13,000, because of interest they are now going after the estate, I have a lawyer and going to court
Eoghan

What ever you do do not have any dealings with Synchrony Bank that is the new name that GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank have changed there name to. You should also not open any credit cards that use either of these several names yet the same bank they are just as guilty as this bank.

As far as the merchants that use them they are just as bad especially Pay Pal Smart Connect Pay Pal. GE Capital needs to Toss the cartoon man at the type writer & can Nicole who must be a about a billion years old, that is how much they have made in "Illegal Activities" with consumers.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010213_pc_Anon2**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

@Nicole

GIVE IT A REST YOU "CROOKS"

Ge Money Bank - Wouldn't refund deposit or my loan

I was contacted by a Mr. Daniel Wilson that I was approved for a loan of $3,000 if I only would place a deposit of $150 on three(3) Wal-Mart Money Cards on Friday. I proceeded to deposit $50 on each of the Wal-Mart Money Cards that were being asked of me. I provided all the necessary information that was asked of me. I was told that I would be contacted in 30 minutes of my providing the card numbers. I called again after about 45 minutes to confirm my loan. I was informed by Mr. Wilson that I would be receiving a call and a text in about 20 minutes. I never heard back from him or anyone with the company about my loan. I continued to try to contact Mr. Wilson with no contact made. I finally reached Mr. Wilson on Monday morning and was told that I needed to put up another $300 before I could get my loan. I advised Mr. Wilson that I was asking to cancel my loan and would like my $150 deposit refunded. I was told by Mr. Wilson that I wasn't going to receive my refund unless I provided him with the other $300 he was asking for. I advised Mr. Wilson that I wasn't asking for the loan and all I wanted was my money refunded. Mr. Wilson told me that I had no right to that money. As I was advising Mr. Wilson that I was going to file a police report and also report him and his company to the Better Business Bureau. He told me that I could do whatever I wanted because he had all the proof he needed to show the police that I had applied for so many loans and was denied. I advised Mr. Wilson that it was not against the law to apply for loans and when I told him that I had every right to my refund, he hung up on me. I called back and informed Mr. Wilson that it ws very rude for him to hang up on customers. He stated that he had every right to hang up on me since I had no right no raise my voice to him. I told him that I had every right as an upset customer to raise my voice, but not once did I ever curse as him. I just received a phone call from Mr. Wilson (time of call: 4:13 pm. CST) and he DEMANDED the $300 and I just hung up on him.

I applied for loans on line and kept getting linked to others. Them when "GE Money" contacted me they informed me that I could get a loan for $2000 with a payment of $115 a month for 2 years.

I thought it was to good to be true. I asked them what was the interest on this loan and how much was I looking to be paying back at the end of the 2 years. He told me $2756!!! I still couldn't believe it.

I wanted some sort of documents so that I can read and verify what they were telling me. Still waiting. Then he said I had to either get a co-signer or co-guarantor and provide 6 mths of bank statements or a Repayment Capacity Verification Procedure, which is to verify that I have $200 on hand. I said I never heard such a thing and how was he going to verify this.

He said I would need to show it through one of the verification voucher which I will get it from nearest 7/11, Rite-Aid, Dollar General or Radio Shack. I asked if he wanted me to send him my money, he said no.

So I am still trying to figure out how is he going to verify my funds without seeing them and why do I have to do all of this just to get a freaken loan. Has anyone ever heard such a thing?

Brunilda

I too have fallen for this scam. Donna please let me know if your efforts to have money refunded have been successful.

Well, I wasn't the only one that fell for it. I've heard that others have been given the same line but as my local police department stated is that it's still considered theft because they are a company that stated they were legit and the money was guaranteed and they are using Wal-Mart as their accessory to the crime. The police, BBB and Attorney General have all been contacted about this and they guarantee that it will be resolved and the money refunded.

Gee, you fell for a scam! You lost that money. Next time, be more carefull.

View more comments (4)
Loss

Ge Money Bank - Someone at your company stole from me!!

my e mail is princessareala@centurylink.net and my name is Linda I applied for a loan with GE Money Bank and a rep from the company said I was approved and could get a 1000.00$ loan once I proved I could make payments they told me to get a money pack and it would be used to prove my ability to come up with the money on time, because of my bad credit I thought it was a normal thing to ask for I was told the money would not be taken but it was and they still want more before I can supposedly get my loan, now the money they stole from me was only 100.00$ but it caused a chain of events leaving more financial damage to my checking account, and now that damage ruins my credit and pocket book I live SSI disability I get paid once a month I don't have any way to get money, no friends or family to help me out so I am more than pissed your company did this and if someone has stolen your identity to scam people out of money than is that not fraud?? and not only is my name being ruined in my credit score but your company is getting a bad name and you should put a fraud alert up, if that's the case on the web where your business is looked up because I thought it was safe to do this based on looking up the business name and when I saw it was a real bank, I made my mistake if no one returns my e mail I'll consider that your part of this scam and report you to the BBB and any one else who will listen. I'm pissed, about to lose my home because that money was to pay rent, and very hungry because I used my food money to front that 100.00$ and I'm diabetic with no food in my house, if you also a victim of this scam I'm sorry for *** at you. Linda...

Eudelia

yes its a scam and i have also reported it to the better business bureau they also told me to purchase a one vanilla from walgreens and put money on card to receive a western union tracking number the names of the guys that called me said they names were jason and then an alex called me also.

Linda,

GE Capital provides private label and bankcard credit programs to retailers and consumers in the United States and Canada. We do not provide personal loans via the purchase or use of prepaid money cards, nor do we call or email potential customers to request personal information to establish prepaid cards or personal loans. The offer you outline above appears to be an attempt to fraudulently obtain money or access your confidential financial information and is not associated with, authorized or sponsored by GE Capital or GE Capital Retail Bank. If you believe you have been a victim, you should contact local authorities. More information is available at www.ftc.gov.

As a reminder, to protect your identity and the security of your financial accounts, never give your personal credit card or other financial information to people who call or email you without verifying who they are.

If you have provided your confidential information and are unsure of whether or not it was for a legitimate GE Capital program, please email us at gecapitalcares@ge.com to reach our consumer advocacy team. Please be sure to include your name, a contact phone number and your question or concern; however, for your security do not include any account numbers or other confidential information in your email. If the information was not requested from GE Capital, we will direct you to your local legal authorities for assistance.

you probably applied on the internet to a fraudulent website which is not GE moneybank, its a foreigner who tricked you into leaving your personal info on their website and then tricked you into sending them money.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Ge Money Bank - I had to learn the hard way again!!!

I knew better! I had a hard time with Care Credit accounts in the past. They always charged $30. to $40. per month for "processing fees"; heaven forbid you accrue a late charge as well -- you'll never dig yourself out of the hole! However, this time I thought it would be different... I had a tragedy on my hands and couldn't afford it. Care Credit offered to loan me the money with no interest for one year. If I paid $200. a month, I would pay it off before interest was due. Each month I tried to pay $200. Several months, like others here experienced, I received a statement saying that no payment was due that month (presumably because I had paid more the month before). Au contraire! The year is almost up, and even though I have been making payments all along, I now owe MORE than my original balance!!! If I don't pay it all off at once, they'll charge me even more interest in one big lump! GE Care Credit are criminals, pure and simple. They prey on those who don't have the money to defend themselves. We are better off trying to find a way to pay up front or forgo medical procedures as opposed to dealing with these crooks!

Nicole

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 091012_pc_RCheshire**

• hard time

Ge Money Bank - Held up payment to get late fee

they don't take electronic payment from your bank. so your bank does payment then mails check the money is out of your account 10 days before due date but then they have to mail it to ge money bank they hold it and charge you a 25.00 late fee. if they like to rob people out of hard earned money they should do it honestly and steal pursues off old ladies like other crooks do. then they could be held accountable for the despicable actions this company utilizes to extract extra fees, instead of providing good service and quality product. do not get credit from this company all other companys i deal with car loan, chase, master card phone, cable aaa finance all recive payment electronic and are good companys that have their costomers service in mind.Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.
Eoghan

You can go to Rip-Off Report #1140625 you will see where an "Employee" has stated in a "Rebuttal" what accounts they hold with companies that have them for a bank. I don't know why they are allowed to continue to do the same things over and over and over again & are allowed to continue to do business under several names. If this bank were truly sorry & meant what they told you the same thing would not continue to happen under any of these names these "Crooks" have. As far as the merchants that use them they are just as bad especially Pay Pal Smart Connect Pay Pal.

According to Jason in India (India time 6/30/14 at 6:50 am according to Jason) when Missy from the United States of America Arizona transferred me to him. He informed me that the system doesn’t take the decimal & once I paid the that would make my current credit availability $1600.00. So how can sixty-two cents .62 be completely left out of the equation because the system doesn’t recognize the decimal? What?

We are $.62 cents difference here make my overall credit balance $1,600.00. What is up with that? Maybe that might explain where all my one cent & two cent overpayments have gone?

Who knows with these CROOKS they just keep getting more & more creative. Then Jason told me that he would CREDIT my account all those extra cents that were not added because the system doesn’t take the decimal

today a very nice lady called and removed the late fee. she did not explain why they do not except electronic payments, but was very polite and removed the fee.

just because your bank account shows it paid don't take it for granted. from now on mail a check to them it is quicker than electronic to them because it is 3 days before the bank finds out they rejected the payment then 10 days for them to receive the check the bank sends but shows paid out of your account after the three days.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 082812_pc_Sadiedog**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

• hard earned money

Ge Money Bank - Charging me interest on a 18mos.promotional loan !

I have been paying $100.00 per mo. to GE Money Bank without fail. My insurance would not pay for all dental. Nokodem Dental in St. Louis Mo. suggested i try for a loan with GE Money Bank! I applied online for this loan and with my brother as a co-signer.I received a $2.700.00 18 mos. "INTEREST FREE" promotional loan. I have payed $1.700.00 to GE Money Bank in 17 mos. I called them on June14th 2012 to get my pay off ammount. To my surprize, I was told by 2 diff. ppl. 1 being a supervisor that my pay off is $2.500.00!! S0,In their eyes i have only paid $200.00 in 17 mos.!! YEA! I call back after cooling off! This time i'm told my pay off is $1.600.00!! I will be getting a attorney before i pay either of these ammounts! I am willing to pay the $1.000.00 i rightfully owe-Right Now-Cash! Will this get through to GE and they agree to take it?? I guess we will find out later! Thanks for your time-Sincerely, Rhonda Hodecker PLEASE go to other websites with complaints and see what else GE has been up to before dealing with the CROOKS!!!

Ms. Hodecker,

I understand we were able to speak with you today and assist regarding your account. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help, and please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have further questions.

GE Capital

most of those promotional loans must be paid off by the end of the promotion OR you forfeit all the incrued interest.

Ge Money Bank - GE MONEY scam

When I made my first payment online, GE decided to take out the full loan amount as well as my payment of $300. When I called to dispute this, they told me that I "paid in full"... plus $300??? They reimbursed over $3,000...to someone else's account, not mine. It took almost a month for them to return my money. They would not credit my account anything for there errors nor could I speak with a competent individual on their behalf. At other times, I have been unable to log in to my account stating that they do not recognize my information. When I called, I was hung up on twice and then told that the site is under construction and that it should be working tomorrow. The service is atrocious and they will do their best to scam you.

Money Bank went into my bank account and took out more money that was authorized by me and all my other bills bounced and my account was close. Now the went to court and file for over $7000.00 and I amount was $5000.00 and I paid them over $3000.00.

Now the took out a judement against me for over $8000.00 The scamming must stop.

IRS stated that since they wrote it off that they can not come after the customers that is call double dipping. How many people have they done this to and send them into bad credit scores.

I am also unable to login to my account for almost 2 months now...this is getting ridiculous.

Nicole

I’m sorry you’re experiencing problems with our website. While the majority of customers are abel to log in, some are continuing to have issues. While we work to resolve, I’d like the opportunity to review your account and provide assistance. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

@Nicole

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_KateNY**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name.

They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening.

I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

This bank that has changed it name FOUR times now they are changing it again to SYNCHRONY BANK! I believe they are changing to the letter "S" in the alphabet they need to get as far away as they can from the letter "G" in the alphabet. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself.

The letter words that start with the letter "S" this is also another reason I think they changed there name they want to continue the illegal business practices. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself. Words that start with "S" are Steal, Slaughter, Shittttt, Suckers & most important word that starts with an "S" SHEEP! All those SHEEP being led to another slaughter that have no idea about just how corrupt GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal are & all that money that they will steal from the unsuspecting "SHEEP"!

They have made for sure that they can't get caught that is why they changed the Pay Pal page you can't see how crooked they really are pathetic not to mention EVIL!

If you have a Pay Pal Smart Connect Card they have now changed the way the site looks when you go in to look at your activity you can no longer go in & copy & paste anymore. They changed this so that you cannot see where they put your account "Overdue" days before it is. You cannot "View Card Details" either. Greedy make money anyway they can they don't want customers to see what they are really doing "Cover UP".

The letter from the Employee confirms this & lays it out why & how. You can read this employee's posts to me at Rip-Off Report#1140625

You can also see actual documents that I have upload on this site.

I have listed them here: The Review numbers are Review #: 483913, Review #: 397877,Review #: 403826, Review #: 408105,Review #: 478478, Review #: 483025.

It is faster when you read the documents that have been uploaded instead of reading all the posts.

View more comments (4)