Additional Fees
Interest Rate

So Today I was approved for a loan ...But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back ..

Sounds fishy yes then not only that I had to provide my online banking username and passcode then it locked me out so I called customer service they said I had to come into the bank and talk to the clerks in the morning but The (Man on the phone Sounds Arabian ) said to call him at 730 to do the money gram But my bank thinks it's fraud .I WANNA KNOW WHO HAS ACTUALLY GOT A LONE OVER 10,000???

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ge Money Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Money Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Money Bank and ge money bank loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments