Additional Fees
Interest Rate

So Today I was approved for a loan ...But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back ..

Sounds fishy yes then not only that I had to provide my online banking username and passcode then it locked me out so I called customer service they said I had to come into the bank and talk to the clerks in the morning but The (Man on the phone Sounds Arabian ) said to call him at 730 to do the money gram But my bank thinks it's fraud .I WANNA KNOW WHO HAS ACTUALLY GOT A LONE OVER 10,000???

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ge Money Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Money Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Money Bank and ge money bank loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments