I sent a payoff thru Federal Express.It was received by the South Dakota address on Monday at 10:11 am and signed for by a L.

Wilcox. The address that its was sent to was the address given on the back of the statements for payoffs. I have been calling each day since the 6th of April asking when my payment would be posted and the response is that it will be posted and backdated to the date of receiving it. Well it has been a week and it has not been posted yet.

I keep getting the runaround on where my check is. I finally got someone to tell me that it was sent to the Ohio office for processing. Why this was done, they couldn't give me an answer. Everytime I ask for the phone number of that office, I am told that they cannot give me one.

I cannot understand how incompetent this company has become. No one knows what is happening in their company. I am so frustrated at the lack of service they have. They won't even try to contact the office in Ohio to see that they have the check and when it will be processed for the payoff.

Let me tell you, I will never to business with this company ever again. I work in the financial industry and have never had our customers put thru such a horrible experience. Wouldn't you think that once your receive a payoff, that you would process it right away. If it was their loan and they were processing a payoff, I'm sure they would feel the same way I do.

I am a Assistant Branch Manager for one of Hawaiis largest financial institutions, and I would never let a customer be placed in limbo like I have been. I will be sure to share this experience with my fellow collegues, friends and family.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

That's my next stop Good Luck ;)

I am so fed up with this company as well, they have now charged me 3 late fee's onto my balance when I typed my debit account instead of my checking account number worst then that is that I received an email from them saying thank you for your payment and then they just keep charging me every day for a late fee because I am unaware I was even late how screwed up is that ???..........

:( BOOOOO GE MONEY BANK SUCKS DO NOT DO BUSINESS W THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT.:( :( :(

we could not make payments online, everything had to be by mail or by auto debit.as for the payoff we made, I had to request a copy of the cancelled check which we found out was cashed the next day after federal express delivered.

i had to do all the leg work and get all the information to prove that it was posted incorrectly to someone elses account.i will be waiting to see what they will do now..

Wow, thank you I just got a dental loan from them and this is good to know. Watch them they may be trying to carry the loan another month to add interest leaving the account open do you go to there site online??