I have been trying to login in my acc't for 45 days wo success.Customer service says your are having trouble w/your site set-up no ***.

I will not pay a late fee because u can't get your business together!!!!! Hire someone with a brain. I tried for 24 hrs to get on the phone with constant busy siginal. Apparentley U do not want to get paid!!!!!!!!!

What will it take for u to do business?

If you have a web site then it should be up and running by now or shut it down and notify people.Do something before I call the states attorney office for poor business practices!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050712_pc_Anon**

I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Money Bank Loan Review from Cleveland, Ohio Ge Money Bank "So Today I was approved for a loan ... But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back .. Sounds fishy yes then..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Meineke - All I wanted was an oil change Meineke " took my car to a local Denver Meineke for an oil change and tire rotation. The fellow was friendly and seemed like a nice enough guy. When they were..." Read more Mr Electric - Inexperienced Mr Electric "I had Mr: Electric come out the electrician was late showing up for scheduled time so he said he would only charge for a basic diagnosis. After 6 hours he..." Read more Dr Simoni - Face Fillers Dr Simoni "I had Restylane injections, and he made the left side of my mouth droopy, he hasn't any bedside manner, and is very curt. He will also make you pay up..." Read more Klemmer And Associates - Klemmer and Asscociates Facilitators Review Klemmer And Associates "IS D.Scott Pullan "stretching" the truth about his work history? A real business person will pick trainers that are accomplished, practice what is in the seminars, and have relevance and..." Read more