I have been trying to login in my acc't for 45 days wo success. Customer service says your are having trouble w/your site set-up no ***.

I will not pay a late fee because u can't get your business together!!!!! Hire someone with a brain. I tried for 24 hrs to get on the phone with constant busy siginal. Apparentley U do not want to get paid!!!!!!!!!

What will it take for u to do business?

If you have a web site then it should be up and running by now or shut it down and notify people. Do something before I call the states attorney office for poor business practices!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050712_pc_Anon**

I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,