Ge Money Bank - I need contact no

Itried no obe is picking up

Ge Money Bank - Filthy Business People

I got a loan from these crooks in 2015. The initial loan was for $2350.

When I finished paying off the loan (in 4 months) they informed me that I owed a fee for paying too fast. I've never heard of this and asked what kind of stupid rule this was. The man, Bob Frapples, told me it was standard practice and, because I paid in under 6 months, I now owed an additional $2800. That's more than my initial loan!

I told Mr Frapples to immediately give me his manager. When I spoke with the fool's manager, Mike Hunt, he was very friendly at first, but then he told me that if I did not pay the $2800 by week's end I'd be charged an additional $2800. What nonsense, and I wasted no time letting Mr Hunt know exactly how I felt! After hearing me out he asked if I was finished.

I told him I was and he put me on speakerphone. I asked him what he thought he was doing?!? He said, "I'm doing this!" and proceeded to *** in my ear.

A long loud *** What a buffoon! I immediately went to the police and reported Mr Frapples and Mr Hunt.

Ge Money Bank - Scam artists

I had a personal loan with this company and i decided yesterday to pay the outstanding balance in full. I called GE and asked for a total balance to settle the loan in full and was given a amount of $1,001.48.

I paid this within minutes of ending the phone call.

Then the same night a few hours later the normal direct debit of $85 came out of my bank account even though i had already settled the account in full as far as i was aware. When i called GE to try and resolve this, i was given nothing but excuses and what sounded like made up rubbish to get out of giving me the overpayment back and the phone operator was extremely rude to me and hung up. I called back and spoke to a different operator who gave me a different excuse that made no sense to me at all. My understanding is that when you specifically ask for a amount to pay the outstanding balance in full, that is the amount to settle the account.

Not that amount plus another 85 dollars. I want my $85 back from GE money. This is not the first time that they have done this to me. Its just the first time i have complained.

I also had a credit card with them that i overpaid, and instead of refunding me, they sent me a "summary" and they had made up a whole lot of admin fees etc that totaled the exact amount that i had overpaid to get out of refunding it to me which is pretty dam convenient if you ask me. I didn't worry about it last time but this time i want my MONEY BACK!!!!

Ge Money Bank - Total Frauds

Contacted by mail that we owe $1300 on JC Pennies account (Never had or applied for one). So contacted them next day to clear up their records.

They started off nice and then proceeded to tell me if I don't pay today they would freeze my bank accounts and ruin my credit until I paid (including my husbands). I asked for dates and any proof that I even applied for a JC Pennies card. He stated he didn't have that information, but would call me back. My husband went into action and called JC Pennies, who confirmed that we have never had an account with them and they do not outsource their collections.

They have their own collection department, and wanted the information of this company so they could investigate. Then called this GE Money back and spoke to the guy and told him he was committing fraud and we were contacting an attorney (which we are) and all he could do was hang up. Called him back to finish conversation and he angrily stated he had closed the account for refusal to pay and hung up again.

Today I received a phone message that was in my SPAM folder that he was going to notify my employer! It's on now!

Ge Money Bank - Sounds like a Total Scam

I was contacted today about being approved for a loan of $5000... Now that being said...

I have not applied for any loans anywhere but yet here they are reaching out to me first?... Hmmm... Strike one... So I called the number just for *** and giggles and the very first thing he asked me for was my social security and my account numbers...

Strike two... I told him that he has completely lost his Arabian mind... He then said that i would need to send $150.00 in by moneygram for the application fees... Lol...

Strike three... I told him that I wasnt sending any money to anybody anywhere and at that point he decided to cuss me and call me all kinds of names and yes, I am pretty sure that some of it was a flat out Arabian Camel cussing...

Dont do business with these phone scammers!... They are just wanting your money...

Ge Money Bank - Theft of property, personal possessions, money despite account in credit

1 Rue du Château de l'Eraudière, 44300 Nantes, France

My nightmare started in 2006 when I foolishly applied for a loan to renovate my property in France which I owned for 80,000 eros. The loan was covered by a PPI that was paid for.

The loan was made via a GE Money subsidiary located in Paris and all documentation showed GE Logo and GE Money heading. No assistance was given regarding where or how loan repayments were to be paid. An initial cheque issued for 25,000+ euros by GE was dishonoured. Despite all this, the account was kept in good order and in credit.

No statements were supplied and payment of 6,532 euros has disappeared. For some reason which nobody within GE Money explain GE obtained judgment of some 40,000 euros in French Court and then sent bailiff to obtain payment who promptly stole all my property, possessions, materials, tools, furniture, car and even my underclothes and wedding ring were which far exceeded any loan even though my account was in credit leaving homeless and destitute in France. None of the property or money has reappeared and despite many attempts, GE in UK and France will communicate. The GE subsidiary located in Paris has since been sold to Cerberus and operates from same premises and staff and has been renamed MYMONEYBANK.

By fortune, I have located my account at this bank but despite official requests via Freedom of Information Act no contact can be made with GE, GE Moneybank or MYMONEYBank. I am 83 years old and virtually desitute

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Loan.

Reason of review: property, money & compensation.

Ge Money Bank - Loan for 5000 didn't get it

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was approved for a 5,000 loan from GE money bank. They said pay $75.00 i did.

Then they said,pay 150.00 for state to state,fee i did they said 45 min and it would be in,my,account. Nothing there.

I have all the text,and times ive called him. The guys name,is David Jones from,florida.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Ge Money Bank - 00447061359562

Calle Mendez Núñez, 64, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

00448447745304 576104 36069801 22 Please make sure you did not misplace any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny you access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tied of poor condition of living over here as a refugee camp this refugee camp is just like one living in the *** but since we come in contact i know that it will soon come to an end . I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their contact stated above resident permit .I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Money Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Ge Money Bank - Laughing My *** Off

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I just got scammed out of $550.00 dollars By GE Money .. Shawn Watson and Kevin Walker.What's even more screwed up is I called Synychrony Bank Fraud Department and they acted like they didn't give a *** until I said I was going to the News .

And now I know why they don't care.It's because they have known about this *** for years apparently.. But I have made a police report with my local police department..

Now I know I may not ever get my money back but I still think I'm going to my local News.Because I think with all the *** going on with Equifax we need to expose these people.And I'm pissed off enough to do just that. In my opinion if I loose my money that's what I will do just to try and stop these people from screwing any one else.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ge Money Bank - This person tried to get me to send money to get money.

I sent no money, its a scam.