Ge Money Bank - Simple Review #1440249872

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments

An Infian sounding guy called from Unknown number saying I was approved for a loan. Just give your bank info and we'll deposit it into your account.

What do I look like an ***. These people tried to file taxes under my name last year.

Review about: Ge Money Bank Account.

GE Money Bank

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 0 comments

They are complete fraud. GE Money Bank I was approved for a loan.

But to get my credit score, they said they would pay my credit card off. Then I was to get $300.00 off my credit card and send it per money gram. For some transaction. And then after that send $250.00 for insurance purpose.

Then they still could not send the loan until I paid an interstate transaction fee?? I did that as well. Found out once again nothing. I called them Friday August 20th and my agent David Johnson was not there.

The other agent I talked to was Paul Abraham. He told meFriday morning that David Johnson had an accident and may be dead. He had my $250.00 and was going to pay the interstate tax but met with death(can you believe it)?? But Paul Abraham said I would have to pay another $200.00 per money gram and he would make sure I will get my loan.

I told him flat out 'No' I'm done!

When I contacted my credit card company. Capitol One said after careful checking they noticed the payment from GE Money Bank was returned for incificent funds.They should be shutdown!

IAcheson wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ge Money Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Money Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was scamed me and it looked like they paid my credit card but not really. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Money Bank and ge money bank loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Ge Money Bank - Simple Review #1440189480

Lawrenceville, Georgia 0 comments

Names that was calling me saying they were from your bank. Tonya Brown, David Maxwell, Don Nelson, Rodrick Rydolph, Kevin Patterson if this can help they owe , we 400.00

Ge Money Bank - Review in Banks category from Lawrenceville, Georgia

Lawrenceville, Georgia 0 comments
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Yes and I know they are fraud and use different banks names to get to people by promising all this bull ***. There should be a way to stop these *** artist instead of letting them get with it every day.

They took $400.00 from me knowing I was in a desperate situation with my grandson been missing since March then do some one so vulnerable on disability only draw $849.00 a month.

These crazy people need to be stopped and I will do all I can in my power to stop these thieves, I can. But the best part is God who sits on throne will have honor and joy of putting them in their place someday.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ge Money Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Ge Money Bank to other companies on our site.

GE Money Bank that I was approved for a loan for $5,000 dollars

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 0 comments

They said cuz my credit is somewhat low, they would help me out by paying my credit card fully off. Which would upgrade my credit score.

After that I was to go to Walmart and get a money gram for $300. 00 as a transaction then after that take another that I had to withdraw another 250 for insurance and send that per money gram and then 300.00 again to be sent per money gram for Interstate Transaction Fee because of the transaction being sent from Washington to Wisconsin.

After that I will get the loan. I'm starting to have concerns.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. IAcheson is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. The most disappointing about ge money bank loan at Ge Money Bank was scam and money grams i had to send them which gave a funny feeling , but reviewer liked paid my credit card. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Ge Money Bank - Simple Review #1439501745

Bellevue, Washington 0 comments

A Indian sounding man with a non I dian name called and said he was responding to a loan app from 2 yrs ago. I asked for his office address and I googled it and it was a CVS.

Said his name was Alex Matthews. This is a scam

Review about: Ge Money Bank Staff.

Ge Money Bank - Scam scam scam!

Jersey City, New Jersey 1 comment

These people called me about a $5000 loan then told me that I would have to increase my credit score before they can give me the loan. The way they propose doing this is they would pay off one of my credit cards and within 24 hrs my credit score will increase then I will go to money gram and take a cash advance of the money they paid on my credit card and send it back to them, then they will send the 5k to my bank.

In my head I was already thinking "bull ***" but went righ ahead and gave them a credit card number that they should pay on. I had nothing to lose. Mind you... They did pay $500 on my credit card that same day.

I held unto it for a whole week and didn't respond to any of their calls since I know that's too good to be true. They eventually ended up reversing the payment.

I think if I had taken that $500 and sent it back to them or how much ever money I had taken and sent back to them, they would've still reversed that $500 payment, robbing me of my money.

DONT DO IT. THESE INDIAN SOUNDING PEOPLE WITH NON-INDIAN NAMES ARE FRAUDS!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. The most disappointing about ge money bank loan at Ge Money Bank was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I totally agree they are using another companies name to get people to send money to them money gram and then want more they are a scam and everyone needs to know, they take money from the elderly and the people who only get by s from month to month, that's why that ssay for people who are on on social security or disability. We all need to stand together.

Ge Money Bank Personal Loan Review from Pennsylvania, United States

Pennsylvania, United States 1 comment

I was online looking for a loan and received a call from "John Smith". He said i was approved for $5000.

I told him i only needed $3000 and he said that was fine. Since they don't ask for proof of income I would have to wire $205 and within 20 minutes I would receive the funds. I was extremely hesitant and told him I'd call back after looking up the company, s he assured me it was legit.

I'm glad I checked it out first because I couldn't afford to lose that $205 as was the whole purpose of trying to get a loan. Absolutely unbelievable

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1012558

so did u receive the loan or they were trying to scam you

Ge Money Bank - Simple Review #1433449845

Hackensack, New Jersey 0 comments

It's not a scam. The credit company owed me money for a return I made but had already paid my credit card so I was over.

It sat in my account until they finally issued me a check for the difference.

It's not a scam. It happened to me a couple of times.

Review about: Ge Money Bank Credit Card.

Ge Money Bank - Review in Banks category from Mexico, Missouri

Mexico, Missouri 1 comment

Just got a bill. Don't know what it is, I think it's a scam never have had any dealings with these people.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ge Money Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Schenectady, New York, United States #1243996

I got a call from these people stating I owe them over 6000.00 dollars from 2006. I have NEVER had a loan.

They were looking for me to pay it. And I told them I NEVER even had one.

Then told me to call the local police and file a report..IT'S A SCAM RIP OFF I THINK. THEY ARE TRYING TO PREY ON PEOPLE..