I can't believe with technology like it is today that it can take 2 billing cycles to get copies of my monthly bill.

They recd my letter on Jan 13 requesting the copies because you can only get the last 3 months online! I could lose $2500.00 by the end of the this month if I don't get the copies for my husband to turn in for his tax deferred reimbursement.

I have called there probably 6 or 7 times now and I think they have put robots on the phone instead of people. They all give you the same script, even if you ask to talk to a supervisor.

So now I have to write another letter to the complaint department and see if this can be pushed along. Probably not. They probably have robots opening the letters!

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more