Wow,

These people are such scumbags..I had gotten a credit card from PC Richards ( big mistake, yes, I know). I was paying the card on time and all was well, I lost my job, and I missed a payment or two.

I called to let them know that I had become unemployed and to see if they had some sort of a payment plan option. I was no, they did not, and that they could only waive one fee a year, and I had already received on e waiver. HUH?????

I called several times, spoke to several different people, managers, supervisors, even tried to contact their corporate headquarters. I received a letter from a legal agency telling me that I was being sued and to check the records for my county courthouse.

I did, and yep- these people had the nerve to actually file a civil court case. Most of that amount are all of the fees that they tacked on, and believe me- they will hear me loud and clear.

Comments

dklisiak

What ever you do DO NOT have any dealings with SYNCHRONY BANK that is the new name that GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank have changed their name to. You should also not open any credit cards that use either of these several names yet the same bank they are just as guilty as this bank.

You can go to Rip-Off Report #1140625 where you will see in the last rebuttal what stores & companies USE this corrupt corporation. This is from an Employee at GE Money, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank, which is now Synchrony Bank! If you would like to see a 3-minute video on You Tube just type in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal & look for the Two Green Snakes. It is a video with the comments made along with very important information on why they put your account “Overdue” days before it is actually due & then charge you late fees amongst other things.

You can also do this on your cell phone there are no stops in the video when watched on your cell phone.

Oh Nicole- where was someone to assist me before this happened?? You guys will pay dearly, believe me- and I will never deal with your organization again.

I hope you guys go bankrupt, but no chance of that, I'm sure- too much ripping off of innocent people. Disgusting.

to I HateBeingScammed #838956

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your GE Money account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 021711_pcr

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money

to Nicole - GE Money #838957

AGAIN NICOLE?

IHateBeingScammed

Oh, I forgot to say that I have 30 days to file an answer, and I am asking for some sort of retribution. I don't know what yet, but this is the last thing I need with unemployment.