USING THE WEBSITE PROVIDED, CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT!!!!! THEY SAY PAY FREE, BUT ALL SITES COMING UP WILL PROBABLY CHARGE ME TO MAKE A PMT.SAD, AS I KNOW WHEN PMT DUE, BUT IF I HAVE A SITUATION, WHERE I CAN'T MAKE THE PAYMENT UNTIL THE DAY IT IS DUE, IF I CAN'T BE ASSURED THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO PROCESS THE TRANSACTION ON THE DUE DATE AND PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL TIME DUE I.E. EST OR WHATEVER, I WILL BE CHARGED AS LATE PMT AND PAY MORE THE FOLLOWING MONTH,AS WELL AS BEING PENALIZED.SAD!

Comments

dklisiak
San Francisco, California, United States #656838

You were charged a late on January 5, 2012 and so was every single person that has an account with this bank and this credit card company. The mail wasn't picked up until 8:30 pm and this is a PO Box and because of that everyone was charged a late fee.

Go and read all the complaints that I have submitted along with the documents that are attached. To this day it still continues.