We have been trying to get an incorrect report off our credit report for THREE YEARS!We filed a complaint with the BBB and GE money bank sent us a letter stating they made a mistake and would remove it from our credit reports.

That was in 2010. I checked my credit report yesterday and it was still on there!!!! They stated I had missed 7 payments when I had the payment coming directly out of my bank account. NO payments were ever missed.

I am so fed up with this.We have talked to Lowes corporate office and they stated that they have no interest in helping us at all even though they are Lowes credit card company. GE money bank gives me the run around and keeps saying we are taking care of it, for THREE YEARS!!!

There has to be some sort of consumer protection out there!It is too easy to put negative things on your credit report but SO hard to get them off!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

dklisiak

GE Capital Retail Money Bank has changed its name Three (3) times first name GE Capital, second name GE Capital Money Bank and the third change GE Capital Retail Money Bank.As you can see they always have the word "MONEY" in their name and they should really have "MONEY" in their name because that is all that matters to them!

You don't I don't and millions of people out there don't. They use all the tricks in the book plus make up their own! If you want to see just how BAD they are go and look at the documents that I have uploaded and you will see they have gotten totally out of control. The agencies state and federal can't even keep up with their "Crooked Tactics".

In fact they are so brazen they actually called Bank of America a lier even when showed the document of where they WIPED out my account without my permission! They lied to the District Attorney's Office in Santa Clara, CA! This is the way they make their BILLIONS! They have a lot of pull with someone high up to get away with what they are doing and have been doing for years to the consumers.

Someone's pockets are getting lined by this corrupt bank who makes money anyway they can and they don't care how they do it or who they squash on the way to continuing to make their "BILLIONS"! Go to "Crook-A-Titus" and "*** Titus" Disease and you will see ACTUAL documents with their BOLD FACE LIES! Heck "The Consumer Financial Protection Agency” which I refer to as “The Confused Financial Pissonyou...

This Screwed up Agency has been in business since 2011 and is DOING NOTHING to stop THE CORRUPTION they allow this bank to get away with! They see nothing wrong with this type of business practice. You can see this in the actual documents I have uploaded to this website. This agency “The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau” was founded in 2011 for “Reform on Wallstreet” well I guess the new reform on wallstreet was created so that banks like GE Capital Retail Money Bank that handles credit cards for “Wallmart”, JC Penny, Target, etc.

just go online and see just how many merchants let this bank *** and then go and look at how much they BRAG about making its “BILLIONS” at the consumers expense. Yes, Frank and Dodd which this agency was created for are real reform all right real reform! What a joke! Believe it or not your screwed along with all the rest of the consumers who get sucked into this EVIL bank and the EVIL government agencies that give them “CART BLAC” to make up their own rules, regulations, late fees, charging illegal amounts etc.!

They even change their late fee amounts from $25.00 and $35.00 to $15.95! They tell you to pay more then you owe and when you do they don't apply the whole amount, unbelievable really? So, we have to get it out there to let people know NOT to do business with businesses that associate with this “EVIL CORRUPT *** BANK”! This agency which has been in business since 2011 doesn't care how they do business!

This agency was created to help the consumer. Well, when you go and research who created it you will find that this agency is called “The Wall Street Reform Act” created by Frank and Dodd! Now do I need to tell you more! In fact ALL those documents that have been uploaded are A-OK with all the agencies The Office of the Comp Controller, The Department of Financial Institutions, The Federal Trade Commission, The Department of Justice etc., these agencies have turned over my complaints to these idiots at The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which by the way police themselves, now need I say more?

They are even more A-OK with “The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau”. Money talks if you don't have it your screwed! That is what “Corporate America” continues to achieve anyway they can and anyone they can bribe to continue to get away with it and believe me they do! The POWER is with the people the consumer.

If we can not use credit cards that this “EVIL BANK” is associated with then maybe we can win!

Hit them where it hurts and that is their “BILLIONS” or “MONEY” which they have kept in all their name changes.Which I'm positive that they have made illegally.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #605687

Lowes is a separate business and has nothing to do with the credit card.

Have you not given any thought whatsoever to contacting the CREDIT BUREAU and filing the dispute??? Your credit report tells you right on the introduction if there are errors how to correct them.

to LadyScot Jasper, Indiana, United States #611941

I agree with LadyScot.This should not take 30 days much less 3 years.

Contact the credit bureau as described above and this issue will be resolved.