YES, I HAD A LOAN WITH GE MONEY BANK ALSO, I LOST MY JOB TRIED TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT THEY DID NOTHING TRYING TO ASSIST ME.I PAID WHAT I COULD AND STILL HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE.

THEY CALL 24/7, TELL YOU ABOUT HARDSHIP PLAN, AND TACK ALL THE INTEREST AND OUTSTANDING BALANCE RIGHT BACK ON TOP OF YOU BEFORE THE PAYMENT REACH THEM, AND STILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT. THEY DON'T TRY TO HELP YOU IN LOWERING YOUR INTEREST.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IN THIS FRUALDULANT SITUATION, BECAUSE PEOPLE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GE MONEY BANK.HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

Review about: Ge Money Bank Loan.

Had an Experience with Ge Money Bank?

Comments

Bern, Bern, Switzerland #640052

they do same over here in Europe! As I plan to emmigrate to AU, it is good to know, they are not worth a visit, when opening up all needed in AU.

I want to sue those pieces of $hit

This bank is the WORST BANK ever!!!They took my credit score from excellent to poor in about 8 months!

I am furious that the company that had us take a loan from them even suggested it! "Do you know how difficult it is for businesses to find banks to take loans for us?" was the answer I got. GE Money Bank should be shut down and totally taken out of the list of lenders!

Pass the word along!BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD bank!!!!!!

HORRIBLE BANK!Should be shut down for fraud and all the employees should be jobless for stealing money.

RUDE, RUDE, RUDE! Do not do business with them. They also are used by ABC warehouse. Asked to open an interest free account at time of purchase.

Made all my payments on time and they charged an ridiculous amount of interest which they would not ***. Talked to 2 representatives and they were both rude and did not solve the problem.

Closed out the account and got rid of them.Do not use this bank.

#203934

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your GE Money account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM102510

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,